Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:57 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Play THIS!

There will be prizes!
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:59 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just picked up a bunch of the future planned miniatures and I've gotta say I really love the choice of D&D Attack Wing Aaracockra figures. I think they look great and can't wait to see what you have in store for them!
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! I'm glad to hear it, bmon. They look sharp, I agree.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Many of our available units currently on sale:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
On a related note, which of our already-released units are in there? Has anyone taken a close look?
Some of these may be "near-enough" proxies, but:

Zaeus
Kon-Tar-Na
Nhah Scrih Cultists
Cathar Spearmen, Count Raymond, Varkaanan Greyspears, and Arktos
Varkaanan Spearmen
Varkaanan Blade Dancers (alt) (alt2)
Varkaanan Quickblades
Many thanks, NB, for noting the sale and sharing it with all of us!

= =
Old September 19th, 2018, 06:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

C3V Special Release!

Calling all Tournament Directors!

NHSD is right around the corner, and we in the C3V would love to help you celebrate with a new release on your prize table! We'll send you the PDF version of our upcoming special release. All you'll need to do is buy the mini and print out the card.

To get on our list, send a PM to superfrog. We'll get back to you with the mini information so you can order it (if you haven't already done so), and we'll send you the PDF as soon as it's released.

If you're not a TD, feel free to point them to this post if you think your NHSD could use a sweet prize.

Happy 'Scaping,

superfrog,
for the ERB

EDIT: If you're not able to make it to an NHSD this year, don't worry, the release will make it to the front page soon after.

Last edited by superfrog; September 19th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old September 19th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

@Gurei-Ornery ?

= =
Old September 20th, 2018, 08:27 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Done, thanks for the poke.
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

Presented without comment.
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

Presented with even less comment.
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Presented with even less comment.
Ronald McDonald is coming to ‘Scape!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

I can neither confirm nor deny at this time.
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:05 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

If this is some kind of ARG sort of thing, I can tell you that I am intrigued, but also entirely lacking the time needed to work on something like that.

EDIT: I realize that I said ARV, and if it were ARV related, I would also be intrigued, but I meant ARG.

Last edited by Leaf_It; October 8th, 2018 at 01:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs