Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 6th, 2014, 11:44 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Arashara Goshiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
C3V Wave 5 synergies:
Spoiler Alert!
Added!
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:24 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I just used Arashara Goshiri (or as I've started calling her, "The Real A.G.") in a Roman army, consisting of
AG
Legos x3
Azurite Warlord

It worked pretty well, and it was a ton of fun manipulating the placement of figures to my benefit. I was surprised that the Azurite Warlord was a medium figure, so he could be moved by shifting sands. Looking at his sculpt next to the Romans and AG made me sure he would be large.
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Again and again I'm surprised with Arashara Goshiri. I keep looking at her card and thinking something is wrong, that the points can't possibly be correct. Then she does some amazing manuvers and it all becomes clear.

Really an amazing design that shows up in play.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 12th, 2015, 11:05 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Again and again I'm surprised with Arashara Goshiri. I keep looking at her card and thinking something is wrong, that the points can't possibly be correct. Then she does some amazing manuvers and it all becomes clear.

Really an amazing design that shows up in play.

She was tested over and over again, because we also could not believe what she could do to a battlefield. She's 200 points, because anything less would be "broken".

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:25 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So can she shift things off snow etc.? Basically just not half tiles or ladders right
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@chaoserver - yes snow counts as land (although I do not know why it is not in the FAQ in the opening post).

I will also use this time to comment on Arashara Goshiri in general. I do not see how she could be worth 200 points - shifting sands does not seem that powerful and her other stats are not that good, even compared to other Einar Warlords. I'd much rather have Marcus, Parmenio or Valguard (and have ~100 points left over for either another hero, more squads, ranged figures, or Raelin), whether with the ROMAN LEGIONNAIRES or SACRED BAND. I know all C3V figures were playtested rigurously but I cannot see, other then very specific situations, where she would be worth more than even 120 points. This could be proven only if having shifting sands would on average kill 100 points over what one of the other Einar Warlords would.
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

There are a lot of neat tricks you can do with Shifting Sands. Without bonding she would be worth 100-120 points or so, but with bonding you get very efficient turns and decent odds to move an important figure like Raelin, Haduc, Kurrock, Spartacus, etc. into a vulnerable position and/or move Arashara or a Legionnaire (or perhaps a heavy hitter) into a position to make a big attack. She also gives you a slight efficiency bonus in slow-rolling--you can move her out and then swap her with a legionnaire to either catapult him forward or get a 5th legionnaire out of the start zone.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 5th, 2016, 04:47 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She's pretty interesting. Played a 700 point 3 player free for all, and one player used her and romans, and set it up so that there was a wall, and approaching meant being swapped down to height disadvantage.

Two things went very very wrong for him however. First, one player was playing all the wolfen(which are all large down to the last man). Initially we ignored the player using her, but then I secured the initiative glyph, got migol on the teleport glyph, and with the +3 initiative from initiative dwarf, teleported behind her, went first, got height and smacked her down to 1 health.

Despite being almost dead, she did still do pretty well in general with influencing her battles against me. It definitely hurts that for such an expensive figure, she can be totally pointless vs. large armies, and hurt heavily by swamp water, water, shadow etc. being heavy on a map. Really cool design, time will tell if my playgroup can stomach almost a 3rd of their points going to her.
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Played in Louisville Monthly Tourney-- Jan 7th
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Here's one idea:

Heroscape: Lords of V.E.G.A.S
(Valhalla's Esteemed Graffiti Artist Society)

Each game starts with 4 face-up glyphs. Glyphs do not have powers.

One player will be Team Power, the other will be Team Treasure. At the end of each round, each figure on a glyph 'tags' that glyph. Team Power replaces theirs with a face-down power glyph, Team Treasure replaces theirs with a face-down treasure glyph. Then each player scores points equal to the number of their 'tags'.

When one player's army is comlpetely destroyed, the surviving player scores 4 tag points. At the end of the game (including when time is called), whoever has the most tag points wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I really liked Arashara Goshiri in this format, but I only got to Shift onto a glyph once, and he was a pretty big threat so got taken down quick - the definition of a Shark. However, the army could not stand up to Necro and his Skeletons of Annellintia, although I did get him down to 1 life on Cypren and got rid of the skeletons, of course he life drained his health back. Isamu tried to take down the Esenweins but failed...
I still think I would have been better off in this format with Parmenio and (Raelin, Valguard, or even a couple more squads of Sacred Band), and this format was almost custom designed for Arashara Goshiri as bonding and Shifting Sands should have really helped get glyphs, but honestly more heroes and squads would have helped more. Again, sorry to be complaining about it to the design/playtesters, as I really like the figure and its stats/powers, except the cost.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a quick heads up for anyone that was unaware, but there was actually another sculpt made of Kyra (the mini that is used for Arashara Goshiri) that's also for sale at some places like Troll and Toad. It's worth keeping an eye out for, since the Beginner Box Heroes are so rare now.
Old September 30th, 2018, 11:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like Pathfinder will be releasing a new version of Kyra, Human Cleric (the name of the character used for the sculpt for Arashara Goshiri). The pose is different, but the character is the same, so it's worth keeping an eye on if someone wasn't able to pick up the Beginner Box Heroes before they get rather rare.
Old March 28th, 2020, 04:08 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

This unit still ties my brain in knots. Context:

3 player free for all, 700 point armies, no hex limit. 3 random power glyphs (ended up with Gerda, Lodin, and Dagmar).

I ran: Arashara, MDG, Raelin RotV, Nakita Agents, and Romans x4
Shark ran: Grimnak, Ornak, Tornak, Nerak, Hrognak (uncounted) and Blade Gruts x7
Ninja Status ran: Cyprien, Iskra, Marcu, Retchets of Bogdan, KMA, and Skeletons of Annellintia x3

Arashara did it all- ferried Romans up the central hill, stole high ground from orcs, shifted enemies into Engagement Strikes, stole Gerda from the undead, maneuvered agents and Raelin to maximize Smoke Powder, denied double-spaced figures level ground to land on, and stole Dagmar from the orcs on OM 3. Once I got ahold of Gerda, my opponents wised up and I was fighting off two armies for the rest of the game (and so was the first to exit). The amount of extra time Arashara bought me by throwing a wrench into the enemy formation and maintaining my own was incredible.

Mwah.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs