Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 24th, 2017, 03:49 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Kon-Tar-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Kon-Tar-Na is definitely going up there in my top five favorite C3V/SoV units! He's a blast to play with Death Knights, and they way his figure works is very fun! Great design, looking forward to running him in an upcoming tournament!
Hahah, now I know what you're bringing. I can counter you.

Not really though. I've had the idea for my army planned for this one for over a month now.

Oh no!! Mercy upon my humble, bloodthirsty army that is definitely not planning to destroy all who oppose it this Saturday. (Watch as Kon-Tar-Na leaps his way to victory!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The PDF has been uploaded. You can access it here.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The PDF has been uploaded. You can access it here.
Added to the OP.
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:12 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After a few games of online HS I’m really enjoying this guy. Does the physical figure need to be rebased? The base it comes with looks to be a bit chufty.
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
After a few games of online HS I’m really enjoying this guy. Does the physical figure need to be rebased? The base it comes with looks to be a bit chufty.
YES. Lol. I pulled this guy out of the box a couple weeks ago, and his base is just massive. Like 2 1/2 inches or maybe 3 inches? I wasn’t expecting to rebase him myself, amd now it looks like I’ll have to... eventually lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 19th, 2018, 12:26 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Kon-Tar-Na SoV Reviews:
Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:15 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

FYI, I've made a CoN-sized gif of Kon-Tar-Na for use in a CoN game I am running.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; February 23rd, 2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 11:12 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

What size base should this figure be on? Large Round or Peanut?
Old March 15th, 2019, 11:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Large single.
Old May 26th, 2019, 07:06 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

this may be a dumb question, but how do you rebase him? because he is a rackham figure he is more fragile than the usual Dnd / Pathfinder mini, and im kind of scared to rebase him, because he could break. is there a specific technique i could use, other than beeing really careful with my hobbyknife?
Old May 26th, 2019, 10:03 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
this may be a dumb question, but how do you rebase him? because he is a rackham figure he is more fragile than the usual Dnd / Pathfinder mini, and im kind of scared to rebase him, because he could break. is there a specific technique i could use, other than beeing really careful with my hobbyknife?
When I rebased him I tried to pry him out of the Rackham base and then cut the pegs off with my knife. That first part was fairly easy. The second part not so much because of brittleness.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 26th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I used hot water to soften the plastic, then I exact-o-knife cut it off while it was soft. I bring the water to a boil, then turn it down, and as soon as it isn't boiling, I set the figure in it for about 2 minutes, then immediately cut. You have to be careful when cutting not to touch the water with your hand though, or it'll burn. I usually shake it a bit after pulling it out so that most of the water is off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs