Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 15th, 2021, 09:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beetle- Vote for Final Editing

He wants 175 so the army he played tonight would be an even 1000 and because he says every time he reads something with Beetle he's with Electro and they both end in 5.

I'm a Yea either way. I thought he felt a bit soft at 180 personally in our games. And that's even with his weakness never triggering.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2021, 09:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea at 175 or 180.
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea either way
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yea at 175
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One more vote will do it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Minor Edit.
Quote:
POWER ARMOR: FAULTY TARGETING
Add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled when Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack. Any time Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent must choose another adjacent figure to the defending figure and you must r. Roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
For Pasteability:
Quote:
POWER ARMOR: FAULTY TARGETING
Add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled when Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack. Any time Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent must choose another adjacent figure to the defending figure. Roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
Old December 16th, 2021, 05:03 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice catch Karat
I also liked that reverse order japes had to avoid confusion.

Might be a dumb question, just revisiting the design a bit here. but is the second power currently worded kinda turn interruption, are defense dice rolled after the moving?
Old December 16th, 2021, 05:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

175 is fine.
Old December 16th, 2021, 11:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Nice catch Karat
I also liked that reverse order japes had to avoid confusion.

Might be a dumb question, just revisiting the design a bit here. but is the second power currently worded kinda turn interruption, are defense dice rolled after the moving?
It's a reuse as well as a variation of Star Lord so if so there's at least three cards with this power.

Old December 17th, 2021, 12:14 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
We typically use the term "turn interruption" to refer to taking lengthy/time-consuming actions during an opponent's turn. Being able to stop what the opponent is doing on their own turn in order to take a turn for yourself is an example of what we'd consider turn interruption.

Diversionary Fire is weird, since yeah, I do think the movement happens in-between attack dice being rolled and defense dice being rolled. For example, if Beetle uses Diversionary Fire to move Venom (Gargan) adjacent to the defending figure, then Venom destroys the defending figure with Collateral Damage. Beetle is then in a situation where he's rolled attack dice against a figure that no longer exists, which is slightly problematic I think, especially when it comes to Faulty Targeting.

But yeah, it's a reuse so we'd have to change a few cards.
Old December 17th, 2021, 08:09 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Awsome it passes as 175.
Old December 18th, 2021, 01:28 PM
A Man of Taste

If there are no other wording concerns, cards posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library