Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 5th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Listing of Unreleased Classics

Guess that means the true 9th wizard must cost exactly 100 pts.

Seriously, I think the 900 pts works, but that doesn't mean he was meant to be the ninth. (Though, yes, I do think they likely tested him as a potential ninth.) 900 pts. isn't exactly the standard size.

I'm interested in seeing what is in line for the wizards. I hope that something does finally come out to give these guys the one last tweak they need.

(Though, yes, hidicul, customs might be where we end up going to finally get our 9th ....)
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Where are the Nhah Scirh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post

Edit: Don't forget the ninth elf wizard.
Will this one make them any less of joke?
Sorry to get off topic.

To answer your question Arcus, I think it depends on what he/she can do.
Imagine if Sonlen had been one of the wizards. A really stout figure in his own right, and would have made the whole wizard crew look better. Now if you take that same logic and a 9th wizard is made thats pretty good, it may increase the value of the elf wizard army.
While Sonlen would certainly be a nice addition to the crew, I want to reiterate the point I've made before, that Sonlen's addition wouldn't really elevate the army that much, when you consider how expensive that army is and what other armies can be put together at that point level.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If there is a 9th wizard, hopefully he/she will increase defense. This is the area where the elf wizards are particularly weak. Maybe a +2 defense for all elf wizards would make the elf wizards a competitive army.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But that would be a little redundant since there's already a Raelin. Plus it would make the Elves way OP'd as you could play them with both figures, thus gaining defense +4!!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:17 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
But that would be a little redundant since there's already a Raelin. Plus it would make the Elves way OP'd as you could play them with both figures, thus gaining defense +4!!

Brandon
That may be, but we need some way to help the elves. I can't seem to keep them alive when I play them.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
That may be, but we need some way to help the elves. I can't seem to keep them alive when I play them.
Imagine Anna as an elf wizard.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Would it really make them overpowered? Think about it:
  • You have to pay the points for this figure, thus meaning you're leaving out one of the other wizards (or Raelin) at any typical point level.

• If a defense of 6 is too great to overcome, then you just kill (Raelin, then) the new guy before you take out the others.
All in all, unless the defense-enhancer is extremely tough and/or extremely cheap, the overall army would not be at all overpowered.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
The Mariedians: enslaved/embattled race of Alpha Prime, enemies to the soulborgs, perfect counterdraft.
Shinobi Master made some Mariedian customs. You can go check that out.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labia Majora
Dreadguls: Enemies of the Tarn Viking Warriors, Valguard's and Ulrick's army
You may want to give Ulrick his own mention, since he hasn't been released, either. Isn't he Valguard's dad?

Brandon
That does make sense, as he only got avenger style after Valguard's absence

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:12 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Seriously, I think the 900 pts works, but that doesn't mean he was meant to be the ninth. (Though, yes, I do think they likely tested him as a potential ninth.) 900 pts. isn't exactly the standard size.
I think GB or someone said they had tested Sonlen as the 9th and he was too powerful. Or something like that. But they also led us to believe there is an additional unreleased, maybe even undeveloped, 9th elf wizard that had been planned.
Old May 5th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Kutless Woo who?

Well,Who are the eight we have?Ulginesh,Arkmer,Chadris,Jorhdawn,Emirroon,Kyntela,Morsbane.That's Seven,eight if your including Sonlen,But people have mentioned him being the ninth?If he's not even a wizard that leaves them at seven,Am I missing something?
Old May 5th, 2010, 08:44 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutless View Post
Well,Who are the eight we have?Ulginesh,Arkmer,Chadris,Jorhdawn,Emirroon,Kyntela,Morsbane.That's Seven,eight if your including Sonlen,But people have mentioned him being the ninth?If he's not even a wizard that leaves them at seven,Am I missing something?
Alcorah or whatever the flagbearers name is, I think

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units