Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 29th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What kind of repper are you?

So if you don't write a message on your rep, people don't know who it's from? If so, I've been giving out a lot of anonymous rep. Most of the time my message would be "I enjoyed this post" so I didn't think it was worth typing out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So if you don't write a message on your rep, people don't know who it's from? If so, I've been giving out a lot of anonymous rep. Most of the time my message would be "I enjoyed this post" so I didn't think it was worth typing out.
Even if you do leave a message, unless you sign it, people still won't know who sent it. So, at very least, sign 'em.
Old May 29th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Even if you do leave a message, unless you sign it, people still won't know who sent it. So, at very least, sign 'em.
He can test it out on me!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really? Because all of the rep I've gotten has a "posted by" section as well as a message section where people sign it sometimes and don't other times. Am I just special this way or something?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Quote:
He can test it out on me!
Sorry, over the limit for today. Nice try, though.

Edit: I mean at the limit. Otherwise, if I could go over it, it wouldn't be the "limit" would it?

Old May 29th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Really? Because all of the rep I've gotten has a "posted by" section as well as a message section where people sign it sometimes and don't other times. Am I just special this way or something?
You must be special, because my listing shows only the thread posting that received the rep, the time & date, and the comment (or lack of comment).

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:10 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Mine don't show up. It only tells me who it is if the person signs their name.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Are you a repper?
Old May 29th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
You must be special, because my listing shows only the thread posting that received the rep, the time & date, and the comment (or lack of comment).

Jim
Mod-Power (mods/admins can see much that us plebs can't)
Old May 29th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
Mod-Power (mods/admins can see much that us plebs can't)
Ah. Forgot that he was a mod. Oh well... I'm going to sleep now. 'Night!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

What's wrong with anonymous rep? That way, there's no "rep-guilt" with people feeling like they have to repciprocate at a later date. Hope I'm right about this...
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
What's wrong with anonymous rep? That way, there's no "rep-guilt" with people feeling like they have to repciprocate at a later date. Hope I'm right about this...
I have felt no rep guilt. It just sits better with me when I know who rep came from...don't know why. The couple I have received that were unsigned, especially with no message just left me wondering.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online