Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

The others all look great! I’m going to add them. This is great, thank you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 23rd, 2021, 10:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I updated the second post with a bunch of recent stuff. Thanks especially to @Knox . Did you post the minis you used for all the units in your photo? I didn't see the minis for Old Nick, Brute Gruts, or the Skull Demon.

= =
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I love it, Q. But how does it fit on a base?
I'll have to take some pictures. I drilled a little hole in the base for his back toe to go into and he fits great.
A picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sure, I'll put it up there. Thanks, Q, it looks cool.

edit: I linked your picture to show how to base it.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; December 8th, 2021 at 04:31 PM.
Old December 19th, 2021, 02:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Would these make acceptable proxies for Goblin Slashers? 1.5 squads/box, so 2 boxes gets you 3 squads.

Got a couple boxes of these while Christmas shopping. Here they are next to various other figures:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 9th, 2022, 11:12 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to nominate a Kon-Tar-Na alternate sculpt

I don't have a picture of it with other units just yet, but it's about a Large 5 (although since it's hunched over in the sculpt it's not at all hard to list it as a Large 6 like the original Kon-Tar-Na. This is an extremely similar unit - whereas the original mini is Dayastis Prime, this is Nefarius Prime from the same faction and the fact that the sculpts were intended to be related is obvious.

Old April 26th, 2022, 11:16 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

I wanted to nominate some proxies for the B-11 and M-43 Resistance Corps. No offense intended to the initial creators of the units, but I found the units' faces to be off-putting, so I searched for other Star Wars minis that could possibly fit thematically.

For the B-11, I used the other 4 Mandalorian minis (#57-60) from the Bounty Hunters line that Jarek Guy is from. I get that maybe thematically it doesn't fit perfectly as these units have armor but not the exoskeleton power, but the counterpoint is they look cool and fitting for a 110 pt unique squad. You'll also need to use your imagination that the one carrying a halberd is actually carrying a halberd-gun.

For the M-43, I used the following:
Star Wars minis, Kotas Militia #15 Dark Times
Galactic Alliance Scout #31 Legacy of the Force
Human Mercenary #46 Revenge of the Sith

I like these units because they maintain a mismatched militia look while also having their eyes covered. I used the card maker to recreate the original units' cards with updated pictures. Images of the units and the cards are in the link.

https://imgur.com/a/lpMNC3v
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:52 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Solid idea!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 27th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
I wanted to nominate some proxies for the B-11 and M-43 Resistance Corps. No offense intended to the initial creators of the units, but I found the units' faces to be off-putting, so I searched for other Star Wars minis that could possibly fit thematically.

For the B-11, I used the other 4 Mandalorian minis (#57-60) from the Bounty Hunters line that Jarek Guy is from. I get that maybe thematically it doesn't fit perfectly as these units have armor but not the exoskeleton power, but the counterpoint is they look cool and fitting for a 110 pt unique squad. You'll also need to use your imagination that the one carrying a halberd is actually carrying a halberd-gun.

For the M-43, I used the following:
Star Wars minis, Kotas Militia #15 Dark Times
Galactic Alliance Scout #31 Legacy of the Force
Human Mercenary #46 Revenge of the Sith

I like these units because they maintain a mismatched militia look while also having their eyes covered. I used the card maker to recreate the original units' cards with updated pictures. Images of the units and the cards are in the link.

https://imgur.com/a/lpMNC3v
I like the minis for that. I'll update the OP.

= =
Old April 27th, 2022, 08:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Quote:
Would these make acceptable proxies for Goblin Slashers? 1.5 squads/box, so 2 boxes gets you 3 squads.

Got a couple boxes of these while Christmas shopping. Here they are next to various other figures:

Aren't those big for goblins, NB?

= =
Old April 27th, 2022, 10:23 PM

They're pretty small compared to other humanoids. I'll have to get them next to Cutters.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 27th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That would be helpful, thanks. I must have my credibility!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs