Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old October 6th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
Here is a link to my pre-supported figures:

Lucace's Pre-supported Figures

These have all been printed so there shouldn't be any print failures. I can't promise that the supports are perfect but I've been happy enough with the results!
Thank you! I'm sure these will be useful to many people.
Old November 11th, 2021, 03:49 PM

the1whoknoxx is surprisingly tart

First time seeing this thread. First of all, phenomenal work. I tried to get 3d scans using the same scanner you have and they didn't turn out anywhere near as good. I know how difficult this is to get right and you nailed it.
Second, there are only 7 army cards left. Any chance the last few will be done any time soon?
Old November 11th, 2021, 06:07 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is your name also Knox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1whoknoxx View Post
First time seeing this thread. First of all, phenomenal work. I tried to get 3d scans using the same scanner you have and they didn't turn out anywhere near as good. I know how difficult this is to get right and you nailed it.
Second, there are only 7 army cards left. Any chance the last few will be done any time soon?
Old November 11th, 2021, 11:51 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
You have an Einscan-se?

Also, I don't know Scapedood's plans for the figures from the final 7 cards, but I've improved my photogrammetry scans and they are looking a lot closer to Scapedood's scans.

I've already posted updated files on Thingiverse for:
Drow Chainfighter
Marrden Hounds
Parmenio

I still need to clean up and post:
Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Sacred Band

I'll try to finish them soon.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:45 PM

More figures coming @scapedood ...

Fortunately no one will be in a rush to print them.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:50 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
More figures coming @scapedood ...

Fortunately no one will be in a rush to print them.
Yeah, I heard!

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:46 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
You have an Einscan-se?

Also, I don't know Scapedood's plans for the figures from the final 7 cards, but I've improved my photogrammetry scans and they are looking a lot closer to Scapedood's scans.

Drow Chainfighter
Marrden Hounds
Parmenio

Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Sacred Band

@White Knight did you by chance finish the last four listed below?:
Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Sacred Band
Old October 8th, 2022, 11:42 PM

Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Sacred Band
Old October 9th, 2022, 12:14 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Awesome thank you for scanning and providing the links.
Old November 13th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You have an Einscan-se?

Drow Chainfighter
Marrden Hounds
Parmenio

Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Sacred Band

@White Knight thank you once again for all that you have done with the 3D scans. You mentioned that you have improved your photogrammetry in the above scans. Is your improved photogrammetry reflected in the pre-supported scans that you have at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=share_link
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You have an Einscan-se?

Drow Chainfighter
Marrden Hounds
Parmenio

Grok Riders
Microcorp Agents
Sacred Band

@White Knight thank you once again for all that you have done with the 3D scans. You mentioned that you have improved your photogrammetry in the above scans. Is your improved photogrammetry reflected in the pre-supported scans that you have at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=share_link
No, only the Drow and the new models.

Parmenio, the Microcorp Agents, and the Sacred Band are older models.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing