Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:58 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Soul Calibur V

Ezio from Assassin's Creed is in Soul Calibur V. Fanboy heart attack...

http://www.youtube.com/namcobandaiga...19/h0rzhVcaAv8

2012 is the year of crossovers, I swear.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:12 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soul Calibur V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post

i know right! i wasnt expecting him, but when he appeared it was a pretty good moment and the video for him is awesome. i would like to see what Viola is like, she seems pretty unique to say the least. Ezio is just going to rule Soulcalibur.
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:52 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Quote:

i know right! i wasnt expecting him, but when he appeared it was a pretty good moment and the video for him is awesome. i would like to see what Viola is like, she seems pretty unique to say the least. Ezio is just going to rule Soulcalibur.
I just about died that morning when I saw that official trailer. XD And I agree with you! I'm curious to see the dynamics of an orb in battle.

As far as story is concerned, I know it'll have to do with Nightmare. I learned that the Nightmare in SCV is not the one that was created from Siegfried. This one is a creature formed as host to the Holy Roman Emperor, called Graf Dumas. So makes sense, if Soul Edge was of some interest to Templars...

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:51 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I just about died that morning when I saw that official trailer. XD And I agree with you! I'm curious to see the dynamics of an orb in battle.

As far as story is concerned, I know it'll have to do with Nightmare. I learned that the Nightmare in SCV is not the one that was created from Siegfried. This one is a creature formed as host to the Holy Roman Emperor, called Graf Dumas. So makes sense, if Soul Edge was of some interest to Templars...
yer the original Nightmare was destroyed by Siegfried wasnt he? that official trailer had just made my day when i saw it, Ezio moves look awesome just from the few ive seen. i just found a fight between Viola and Hilde, its pretty cool :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulgIAijPjC4
Old December 12th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yer the original Nightmare was destroyed by Siegfried wasnt he? that official trailer had just made my day when i saw it, Ezio moves look awesome just from the few ive seen. i just found a fight between Viola and Hilde, its pretty cool :
So the orb is more of a support tool...while the claws are main combat. Very interesting.

Old December 12th, 2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So the orb is more of a support tool...while the claws are main combat. Very interesting.
yes indeed, i swear she is Amy, she even has the same voice as her (or very similar) as well now to add to the long list of similarities. i might be using her now as well as Ezio . i would also like to see what Aeon Calcos will be like too, im currently waiting for a video of him.
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:33 PM

there is a of Ezio fighting Viola:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD55aCZlw9g
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yes indeed, i swear she is Amy, she even has the same voice as her (or very similar) as well now to add to the long list of similarities. i might be using her now as well as Ezio . i would also like to see what Aeon Calcos will be like too, im currently waiting for a video of him.
I saw a preview of his fight, but it was like a snapshot of him attacking Phyrra.

He jumped up and wings came out of his back, then he shot a stream of flames. It was mind-blowing.

Old December 14th, 2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I saw a preview of his fight, but it was like a snapshot of him attacking Phyrra.

He jumped up and wings came out of his back, then he shot a stream of flames. It was mind-blowing.
oh that sounds pretty cool , cant wait for this game to be released.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games