Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 3rd, 2011, 04:42 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Army or Air Force?

They have the FBP* now, Filthy...you can get in even if you aren't fit, because they'll make you fit or wash you out.

Let's also consider the "trim perspective". I have many friends that have served in the various branches of the service, but only the Squids speak of heading to fleet, going out on a WestPac, and coming back with stories of booze and whores that would make Rodney Dangerfield blush. In fact, my best bud who was a Petty Officer, has many, many, many stories of "Filipino girls and what they can do with their various orafices, and that some won't do some things becuase, 'dey hab Booda'."

If you're interested in having long stints of dangerous work with a bunch of sweaty men split up by liberties at ports all across the world, sexing and otherwise pillaging port towns, and potentially catching a stomach parasite from eating native foods, I wholeheartedly suggest the US Navy. Otherwise, in the other branches (save Marine deployments on ships or at embassies), you will likely just get the sweaty guys, dangerous duties, and no trim.

*FBP (Fat Boy Program)

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General