Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 27th, 2022, 09:16 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
My book on ancient Roman sarcophagi (carved coffins) comes out from Cambridge University Press on November 25!

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books...08D06046554A57

The culmination of only 10 years of research.
That's awesome! Is this an adaptation of your dissertation?
Hee hee, yes!
I see you're a graduate student, Knox? In the midst of writing a dissertation yourself?
In my first semester of seminars. I'll have roughly 2 years of seminars and then I start the dissertation.
Old March 19th, 2023, 01:54 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I see you're a graduate student, Knox? In the midst of writing a dissertation yourself?
In my first semester of seminars. I'll have roughly 2 years of seminars and then I start the dissertation.
@Knox , how are you enjoying grad school? What are you studying, and where? (I see you're interested in philosophy & theology, so am guessing we have somewhat overlapping interests.)
Old March 19th, 2023, 01:55 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My book's now available on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Death-Myth-Ro.../dp/1316510913
Old March 20th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Grats
Old March 20th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

A book called D20 or Die! will be coming out soon. It consists of essays about roleplaying in the 70s and 80s. I contributed one chapter to the book.

When you click on the link scroll down to see the book cover art.

Old March 21st, 2023, 07:42 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Knox , how are you enjoying grad school? What are you studying, and where? (I see you're interested in philosophy & theology, so am guessing we have somewhat overlapping interests.)
I'm doing a Ph.D. in Systematic Theology, and I want to write specifically on Theological Method (i.e., the proper relationship between exegesis of primary texts - the NT and OT specifically - and Christian theology).
Old April 10th, 2023, 07:53 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@ryguy266 just released his latest book!

Old April 10th, 2023, 04:14 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Thanks for the shoutout! I didn't know this thread existed.
Old April 10th, 2023, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Thanks for the shoutout! I didn't know this thread existed.
Happy to help!

Old May 3rd, 2023, 07:56 AM

Here's a link to a book in which I wrote a chapter. It's about roleplaying in the 70s and 80s.

Old May 3rd, 2023, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks fun. Grats.
Old May 3rd, 2023, 08:27 PM

Here are ebook versions of my poetry book and short game book.

Here's a link to order a print copy of all my books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books