Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 16th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Indigo Tribe Recruit (Breathing)

Yeah, I think that makes sense. Ideally they'd be able to impact all the same figures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My newfound concern is that having it too easy to remove here is going to negatively impact Proselyte's ability to spread the markers and feel powerful, so I'm leaning toward returning to the D20 with the change in effect.
@johnny139 @Ronin @Lord Pyre
You guys had concerns about the D20, but more specifically with the personality effect. You guys good with returning to it with the new text, knowing the personality thing will wind up on an expensive event hero (that's gonna affect all synergies likely, not just personality)?
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:55 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Indigo Tribesman (Design)

Yeah I had no problems with the power outside of them screwing a tiny group of characters. If they don't do that I'm good
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m specifically talking about these lines;
Quote:
Figures without the class of Tribesman with an indigo Battery Marker on their card are considered to be Compassionate instead of what is listed on their card. These figures may never make leaving engagement attacks and may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card.
Again, it’s utter pedantry, but if we ever did a design that wasn’t a Tribesman that started with indigo markers, that design would technically start the game brainwashed.

I think it can be fixed with a few words like “battery marker from this card” or something.
Still pushing for this change. I think doing something like this would help;
Quote:
Figures without the class of Tribesman with an indigo Battery Marker from this card on their card roll one fewer die when attacking. These figures may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card.
I think that also solves a potential stacking problem with Emotional Purge subtracting -1 attack for every Indigo Tribesman you have.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
I’m specifically talking about these lines;
Quote:
Figures without the class of Tribesman with an indigo Battery Marker on their card are considered to be Compassionate instead of what is listed on their card. These figures may never make leaving engagement attacks and may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card.
Again, it’s utter pedantry, but if we ever did a design that wasn’t a Tribesman that started with indigo markers, that design would technically start the game brainwashed.

I think it can be fixed with a few words like “battery marker from this card” or something.
Still pushing for this change. I think doing something like this would help;
Quote:
Figures without the class of Tribesman with an indigo Battery Marker from this card on their card roll one fewer die when attacking. These figures may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card.
I think that also solves a potential stacking problem with Emotional Purge subtracting -1 attack for every Indigo Tribesman you have.
Except that won't line up with the later intent of stacking with Proselyte who will have a similar mechanic of placing markers, and will create a massive memory mechanic trying to determine what markers came from what figures. I think we could probably swap to "that did not start the game with an indigo Battery Marker" though that makes the text really long. As is, we do run into them depowering their own entity as he won't be a Tribesman. Maybe:

Quote:
Figures with an indigo Battery Marker on their card that did not being the game with indigo Battery Markers role one fewer die when attacking.
Its repetitive, but works? I think?

I would wager it shouldn't stack since there's no "-1 attack for each Indigo Tribesman you control". But wording gurus can probably clarify that. I do like the one fewer die language though and will probably switch to that regardless.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I didn't really have a problem with it to begin with, just thinking of compromise points, so I'm fine going back to the d20 thing.
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah I had no problems with the power outside of them screwing a tiny group of characters. If they don't do that I'm good
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Book Wyrm

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

Concerns raised by checklist:

Are we good with species: unknown? We've done it on both Indigo-1 and 2, but we have made up some in the past, like on Brother Warth.

So, I do have concerns for how this combos with Joker. Stack markers on the Order Marker hub, and these guys deny the bonding options. Not sure how to approach that.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:58 PM

A few levers to pull:

Up the D20 roll from 6 or less to make removing them easier; make them come off automatically at round's end.

I do think it'll take at least a little work to set up that combo and you won't be able to limit all bonding options right away and these guys can get killed in the meantime.

Some mechanical questions:

Quote:
A) Figures that did not begin the game with an indigo Battery Marker on their card with an indigo Battery Marker on their card roll one fewer die when attacking. B) These figures may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card. C) At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die, on a roll of 6 or lower, remove all indigo Battery Markers placed by this special power.
1. Does clause A stack? Seems like it would, which means for each Indigo Tribesman you have, there's a -1 to the attack. Obviously we want to shut the stacking down there.

2. Does clause B stack? I know the knee-jerk reaction is "shouldn't matter, because you can only take a turn or not" but the reason I ask is this: When a Tribesman is destroyed, it turns their effect off. But that means if there's still at least one Tribesman in play, then all figures that you've placed markers on with all of your Tribesmen (including the destroyed ones) are still shutting down turns with this clause, yes?

Shutting that down could make this more competitively manageable, but also more bookkeeping, so not sure of the best approach there.

3. In Clause C, does "this special power" refer only to the one on this Tribesman's Army Card, or to all of them? Like am I rolling the D20 once for all Tribesmen I control? Or am I rolling it for each of them? If I roll 6 or less, do I remove all the markers placed by all the Tribesmen, or just the ones placed by this one?

If you're rolling for each of them but removing for all of them, that'd also keep the competitive concerns at bay somewhat, IMO.

Old March 18th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We could invent a species for the little bat critter (Chiropteran?), but since they're meant to represent a variety of creatures to begin with, and our prior Indigos are both Unknown, I'd rather stick with that here.
Old March 18th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Book Wyrm

What about something like this for the end part:

Quote:
At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die once for all Indigo Tribesmen you control, on a roll of 6 or lower, remove all indigo Battery Markers placed on opponent's cards by figures you control.
I suppose I'd want it to continue post death.

Scratch that. With the theme we're going with it should probably stop if they die. I intend for Proselyte to carry it on if they die, but that'll be bookkeeping there. As long as one Tribesmen is out, it should continue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library