Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 15th, 2020, 12:14 PM

david117902@gmail.com is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling huge collection

Hello there all. I'm looking to sell my huge heroscape collection. All packaged up and ready to go to a good home. I take care of my grandfather for a living so I need the money for bills. Hoping to get 900-1000 for it all. I live in Ohio. Shipping and handling would be expensive but Ill drive within reason for delivery and I think pay half shipping and handling if buyer covers other half and insurance on package. Anyways thanks for the time I'll be posting pics of everything below. All cards and manuals included.https://photos.app.goo.gl/MXHUVz5JwcCmGV748
Old February 22nd, 2020, 05:45 PM

Negalith is surprisingly tart
Re: Selling huge collection

Are you willing to split any of this up?

"I will create desolation and call it peace." -Megatron
Old February 23rd, 2020, 02:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Those are *gorgeous* custom terrain pieces.

I'm sorry you have to part with it, I hope everything works out for you & your grandfather, and I hope it all goes, as you say, to a good home.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 24th, 2020, 12:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@david117902@gmail.com - I live in Cincinnati and might be interested in buying (I'd sell 3/4 of it on Heroscapers, BGG, and eBay) - but at least you won't have to deal with shipping or selling online. Hit me up and see my PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades