Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 28th, 2016, 09:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh 'Scapers - Possible Events

Updating this with possibles:

@heroscaper2010 + ???
@rudyvalentine + ???
@hose + ???
@superfrog
@yamissflash
@Chachi + ???
@Hendal (back in July)
@TrollBrute
@GUILD_WARRIOR + ???
@lefton4ya
@flameslayer93 + ???
@Grimnak

Quote:
Hi all!

So I'm thinking about trying to get a group of us Central and North Eastern Ohioans along with the Western PA players to do a monthly or bi-monthly tournament. I would love to do the event at

M.A.D. Bros LLC
139 W High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

This is right in the middle of Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (1 1/2 to 2 hour drive from each direction), so I think it would draw the most 'Scapers.

If there's enough interest, I can talk to them and see if we could do something. If we can't do something there, I'm sure I can find some other place. Just want to gauge interest right now.

Thanks all!
~HS2010

P.S. Feel free to tag any players from around those areas to this thread. I am going to try to tag some myself.

Last edited by Sheep; December 21st, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:28 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh 'Scapers - Possible Even

Shamelessly copying from lefton4ya's Ohio 'Scapers thead.

Ohio Scapers:
NEOScapers (Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Warren, Youngstown):
Spoiler Alert!

Central Ohio (Columbus):
Spoiler Alert!

Western PA: (Possibly willing to travel to Northeast Ohio)

Last edited by Sheep; February 5th, 2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:36 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd definitely be interested and am guessing @hose is too. We just traveled to Maryland for a NHSD tournament and this would be an hour closer for us.

I wouldn't be able to make it every month but would love to try to make it as much as I can. Certainly interested and hoping there are others that still scape and would like to see this happen.
Old November 29th, 2016, 12:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@yamissflash and I might be able to come sometimes.
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I am most certainly interested and should be able to make the trip at least quarterly, if not bimonthly. Monthly would probably be too much for us, but we might hit a few in a row if u had them that often. I think we have enough players in the area to make something happen on a regular basis.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:15 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

How many people on that list are still active though?

PM me about any custom scenery
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:44 PM

Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and contact Mad Bros when I get the chance and see what we can make happen.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

heading to Costa rica in a couple of days, but will be back in July, he he

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I've never been to Mad Bros, but it looks to be less than an hour's drive for me, so I'd be in. Monthly might be a bit much, but I'd definitely be in for a bi-monthly event.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

3 1/2 hours a little too much for me to do once a month, but since it is on my way home to my folks, I can do every few months.

Would anyone go to Cleveland Concoction March 10-12th or Origins, Columbus June 14-18 if we ran Heroscape/Magic:AotP events?
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:35 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I'd be willing to make that trip to new Philly, whenever life allows. My son and his friends, whose heroscapers names allude me, would likely come as well. I could also try really hard to get Chachi to come.
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:36 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

That Cleveland Concoction sounds like a cool idea...

PM me about any custom scenery

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events