Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 6th, 2015, 06:28 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Over this past Saturday I was able to play Star Wars: Armada with a friend at a local game store, and while I was there, I built a HS map and played some HoSS and in the process, the store manager (owner? Not sure...) told me that they were going to hold a Star Wars party around the date of the new movie's release, and he asked if I would be interested in hosting a Star Wars HeroScape section as part of the party. Of course I said "yes!"

However, I am not the most well equipped when it comes to terrain so I wanted to ask my fellow Ohio 'Scapers if they would be able to support me with terrain for BoSS maps as part of the event.

I don't know the full details, and I'm not even sure he has a date set (it would probably be that Saturday... the 19th of December), but I just want to know if I would have enough map support to make it worth doing. Also, even if you can't bring a map or two, you're welcome to just come anyways. The store is:

M.A.D. Bros LLC
139 W High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

It's a bit more or less than 2hrs from Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh.

So if you have any interest, just respond or PM me. I'll be sure to go there sometime this week and talk to the guy for more extensive details. Thanks!
Old October 6th, 2015, 08:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I would be willing to come, but my Saturdays are all locked up in December. My job is making us all come into work throughout all of December... :s

~~Flameslayer, noting that money is useful for buying additional 'Scape hower

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2015, 06:30 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I have a new thread up.
Ohio nhsd 11/7/15
It's in the Events section.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old March 11th, 2016, 08:05 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Northern Ohio needs a tourney. Shoot, I'd even drive to Columbus if I had the date open. Last one I Co-sponsored with CHA-CHI was almost 2 years ago. Flameslayer93's last March never came together. We have to be able to come up with something guys this is depressing.
Sorry just wondering if anyone else felt this way.

GUILD_WARRIOR
Old March 15th, 2016, 11:04 PM

sandlinger Woo who?

Would love to be apart of an event, I live 40 mins away from Warren... Played VS system there long ago when Heroscape released and had a blast getting my own handed to me. Definitely would like to see something C3G with the new Batman Superman Movie release...
Old March 16th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I would also like an NE Ohio Tourney.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Browncoat ; @buckeyefan837 ; @cardshark999 ; @clembo2021 ; @dawigrund ; @Guanolator ; @Hbrass23 ; @jacob_j_p ; @jandar70 ; @Lumen ; @ManTrainChooChoo ; @MattserTruckRally ; @Murphman3 ; @No, David, No ; @PHippo ; @Pickle4192 ; @Pickledpie ; @Reinhart_x ; @RollItOnTop ; @SamuraiSwordsman ; @soup ; @weesel99
@TheAverageFan ; @Crixus33 ; @Brewster ; @Creo ; @Deathwalker24 ; @DocGlock ; @Dragonmaster384 ; @ewabbie ; @Father Of Julian ; @gelcom5 ; @Johnnylama ; @Margloth ; @jschild ; @Junior2428 ; @Klosstrophobia ; @Marduk ; @MegaSilver ; @MikeR ; @Odin_Osgard ; @Onion Knight ; @outforblood ; @Relenzo2 ; @Richard ; @rexgoliath ; @Sport351 ; @StormShadow ; @The Ullar Prince; @Utgarsrage ; @WOOKIE ; @WolfThorn ; @yanks114kd

Hello all Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati scapers. I know Gencon is fast approaching, but wanted to talk a bit about National Heroscape Day (NHSD) in october. I have been in touch with the organizers of Lexicon who are starting a gaming convention in northern Cincinnati, and are having a 1-day con Saturday October 1. See the Meetup and Facebook pages, but basically it will be $10 entrance to get in and $5 for tournaments. I was thinking of running our Heroscape tournament there as long as people would be OK with the $15 fee, but then can come early or stay late to play other games. We would also run Heroscape and Magic:Arena learn-to-play events. The Sharonville Convention Center is about an hour and a half from Columbus and 45 min from Dayton, but if the cost or location is prohibitive for you to come and/or you would prefer later in October, let me know here and we can find a more central location to have NHSD. Either way, let us you would come to NHSD whether it was in Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton.

Also, would anyone be willing to come to Cincinnati on either a Wednesday or Sunday night just to play a small Heroscape event one of these days?
Old July 5th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Either way, let us you would come to NHSD whether it was in Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton.
Idunno about anyone else, but me and one other could come Preferably Cincinnati or Dayton.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 13th, 2016, 10:53 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I would definately be interested if it is only 30 minutes from Columbus. I am an hour north of there but I would love to play scape with some new faces. The farther from Columbus you go does make it harder for me to do anything early morning.
October is a better time for me as my summers are extremely busy. The only problem could be my sons Cross-Country schedule.

Guild_Warrior
Old August 21st, 2016, 09:42 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in Canton Oh. for 3 more weeks, anyone interested in some scaping let me know, I can host or travel. Sorry no room at my dads house to host a get together, or I would try to see if I could pull that off.

Thanks
Tom

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Hendal - wish I was closer, but I am bout 4 hours from Canton.

New event:
Ohio NHSD 2016 @ CinCityCon - October 1

Old August 21st, 2016, 09:08 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

thanks Lefton4ya - I will not be around in Oct. sadly, but thanks for the heads up

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers