Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 14th, 2012, 02:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

LOL @ Filthy

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

While dok is right, the dice were very against him. I made a couple of minor mistakes that I don't think would have cost me the game. I think if things were even, I wouldn't have won no matter how perfect I played.

Old February 14th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[QUOTE=dok;1560163
I was surprised by that zombie move by Bengi (about the last thing I saw before I left for my game) - it seemed like the move there was to pin siege to low ground to leave him with one target, and try to zombify the Brutes.
[/QUOTE]

I had a few really bad decisions with the Zombies, the one you are referring to was the first. I had intended on setting up some Zombie Onslaught on Siege, but positioned them poorly. I also had a monk in the way and didn't want to activate them to move him out of the way, I thought he would die, but he was the one who kept defending while my zombies kept dying. When I finally got a chance for a good onslaught, I got greedy with the hopes of reviving a few zombies instead. It didn't work. Then after Siege activated his extra defense, I tried the onslaught, which was when I should not have wasted my attack. Even with these bad moves, There were A LOT of zombie attacks of 3A vs. 4D brutes that yielded 1 kill only. (I usually had height or Zombie Hulk bonus). I think if only 1 or 2 of these were successful, I would have regained control of the map/game, even with the huge losses of Zombies, which again was a bit disproportionate than the expected dice (often 4v4, or 4v3). I think I lost 9 zombies on 3 consecutive brute activations vs. 0 brute kills. I agree with you though, you can't blame the dice. My dice were amazing early on and if I hadn't positioned my zombies so poorly and allowed myself to get distracted by Siege I should have been able to overcome the bad dice.
Old February 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM

I didn't watch the rest of your game Bengi, can't you just run away from Seige when he goes Mr. Defense?

Old February 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I didn't watch the rest of your game Bengi, can't you just run away from Seige when he goes Mr. Defense?
Not if you have figures engaged to him already. Besides, it's not as though the zombies are particularly quick...
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 14th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
My dice were amazing early on and if I hadn't positioned my zombies so poorly and allowed myself to get distracted by Siege I should have been able to overcome the bad dice.
You had about 90% of your kills in the first couple of rounds. Those monks were simply brutal; had I not had the Cutters to soak some of the Brute wounds, it would have been real ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Not if you have figures engaged to him already. Besides, it's not as though the zombies are particularly quick...
Plus, I had control of the Valda Glyph for most of the game, which offset Siege's slow movement whilst in Crag mode. It turns out that I did not move him much, but I suspect that threat was always on the edge of Bengi's mind.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Hey Dok, how many points did you score? (Full card and KPs)

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:14 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Hey Dok, how many points did you score? (Full card and KPs)
I killed all the cutters (200 points) and put 4 wounds on Raelin.
Old February 16th, 2012, 01:46 AM

Is anyone putting Blockage up on a Google Doc soon?

I assume we're going to let Vegaslen/Megapower make up their game later, so we're just waiting on sixth/Bengi before we start sending in the next round's armies, right?
Old February 16th, 2012, 03:35 AM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

If Benji allows, I'm perfectly fine with playing my week 6 match before my week 5.
As long as I can win at least one game, I'm fine with pretty much anything.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:49 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

If thats cool I can play my week 5 and 6 games weekend after this one as imback then I will send bengi my week 6 army now but thats all I can do on my phone lol
Old February 16th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Is anyone putting Blockage up on a Google Doc soon?

I assume we're going to let Vegaslen/Megapower make up their game later, so we're just waiting on sixth/scapemage before we start sending in the next round's armies, right?
Fixed.

Vega has sent me his army. No problem w/ Vega/Mega being a "make-up" game.

I have thought of an interesting twist for draft week, let me know what you guys think. You may not draft a unit that you have previously used in this league season. Granted, knowing this going in is probably best, but we're all on the same page so it should work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events