Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Surprise, surprise, hell finally has frozen over I finished issue #11. In this issue we revel the future of war: Battlescape. Your MISSION starts here, a new tournament formulas. Jexik revealse the he Official Unofficial Heroscape "Heat of the Battle" Power Rankings. Sail across the sea to Zombie Island. Immerse yourself in new fiction The Samaria and the Ogre. Take the Heroscape I.Q. test. a Truth tells us the Truth about Truth. All that and much, much more can all be found at www.HSCodex.com

EDIT: Current working links to the back issues of the Codex can be found here.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.

Last edited by Jim; June 12th, 2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Added current working links.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Whoa, hold on, I had this last week. Did I go back in time or something?

Glad to see us reposting this stuff so soon.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have your explaination for you! This happened.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I was the third poster in that thread. My first line was sorta sarcasm, basically poking fun at what happened.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I was the third poster in that thread. My first line was sorta sarcasm, basically poking fun at what happened.
Sorry, I also figured the more links I post to that thread the fewer threads we'll have popping up all over asking about the timewarp. Just doing my civic duty spreading the news is all.
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:17 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Well, all I can say is...

WOO HOO!!!

The Codex is an awesome resource and I can't wait to dig in!
Thanks, Atmospro, and all the contributors, for making a great contribution to the community.
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:20 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I really enjoyed reading this Codex. All I can really say is "Thank you for the wonderful read!"

One article I'm quite curious about is the new tournament formatting idea. Does anyone know if there is a thread already in place regarding this? I'd really like to see some of the frequent tournament directors (or those who feel strongly about it) discuss this sort of thing.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old September 9th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
I really enjoyed reading this Codex. All I can really say is "Thank you for the wonderful read!"

One article I'm quite curious about is the new tournament formatting idea. Does anyone know if there is a thread already in place regarding this? I'd really like to see some of the frequent tournament directors (or those who feel strongly about it) discuss this sort of thing.
Yes I placed one here Missions

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old September 9th, 2009, 02:28 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks a bunch for all the hardwork that went into this!

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old September 10th, 2009, 12:14 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the awesome work you put into these I reference them all the time I can't wait to read all of this issue
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:33 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was wrong and i'm man enough to admit it. I'm in THIS Codex 3 times. Not issue 10. I apologize.
Old November 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

I finally got around to looking at this Codex. While scrolling through I was quite surprised to find an article authored by me!

I don't mind one bit and I feel honored that my thread post was included. However, in the future, it might be nice to send a PM asking permission or at least informing the person that their work has been selected for the Codex before including it.

Again, I'm not upset. I just would have liked to know my writing was in there since I don't always get around to looking at all of the Codices.

Last edited by Vydar; November 15th, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News