Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 5th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Klaw - Vote for Release

Pretty sure you don’t need the comma after “Symbiote or,” in Sonic Disruption.
Old November 5th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Pretty sure you don’t need the comma after “Symbiote or,” in Sonic Disruption.
Hmm... that's weird, Grammarly told me otherwise.
Easy fix either way.
Old November 5th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks off to me. But I’m no English master.
Old November 5th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think there’s also an argument that Heroscape English is a weird nonsense language that often diverges from real English.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Should we be updating Black Canary I's very similar sonic power that I believe the wording for Cyborg was based on to begin with?
Old November 6th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nah. If we're updating Canary for some other reason, it'd make sense to do that, but it doesn't register as update-worthy I don't think.

Sorry I missed editing here - I'd do the second power like so:

Quote:
After an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Klaw rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure you control, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if the enemy figure is a Symbiote or if the attacking figure has the Ambitious or Brilliant personality. If you roll 11 or higher; subtract one skull, shield, or blank from the enemy figure's defense roll.
I think breaking up that first sentence makes it go down a little smoother.

yea
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:34 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nah. If we're updating Canary for some other reason, it'd make sense to do that, but it doesn't register as update-worthy I don't think.

Sorry I missed editing here - I'd do the second power like so:

Quote:
After an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Klaw rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure you control, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if the enemy figure is a Symbiote or if the attacking figure has the Ambitious or Brilliant personality. If you roll 11 or higher; subtract one skull, shield, or blank from the enemy figure's defense roll.
I think breaking up that first sentence makes it go down a little smoother.

yea
I'll update the SP with that change.
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cards updated.
Old November 8th, 2021, 01:49 PM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Cards updated.
Thanks
Old November 9th, 2021, 12:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm really happy with how this ended. The only power that is the same as where my draft began is the reused Cyborg power...and this card turned out so much better than if I had gotten the chance to run him way back when. I am glad a defense reduction type power still made it to the card as that fit my hopes for a Frightful Four team some day.

Excellent work.

signature
Old November 9th, 2021, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'm really happy with how this ended. The only power that is the same as where my draft began is the reused Cyborg power...and this card turned out so much better than if I had gotten the chance to run him way back when. I am glad a defense reduction type power still made it to the card as that fit my hopes for a Frightful Four team some day.

Excellent work.

Thanks I had a few ideas for him and seeing yours helped focus mine.
Old November 9th, 2021, 06:18 AM

Still light on votes, only 2 out of 7 have voted so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library