Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 20th, 2014, 05:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Updates made.
Old December 20th, 2014, 10:50 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Updates made.
You are the man! or the smurf... or the whovian.
Old January 6th, 2015, 08:37 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - Kinsmen card 12/21/14

Oh how good it is to see a new card! The Kinsmen finally make it to the battle field with an official looking card. Nice. I have not been playing scape much this last year (with the exception of the twice a year school event for my students), but this card is making me want to crack the seal on my stored Havok and sci-fi Heroscape figures.

Again Matt, your custom work is top-notch (these and your super-customs) and so is A3n's image work.

I am now wondering which Havok figures don't have a Matt Helm card yet? When I get them out, I will have to see which extras I have, so I can hook you into customizing another card…especially if you have a squad of figures.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old January 22nd, 2015, 01:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

To answer your question, I plan to hopefully create designs for:

- Borkian Mercenaries
- Suma-Kai
- Tribunes

Those are the last few Havok squads I have figures for. I have ideas for all of them floating around on notes or in my head but I ended up getting tied up with my Supers thread and then completely interrupted by King of Tokyo!!!!!

The kids are begging me to set up some Heroscape again and believe it or not I have the itch to throw down some straight up Battleball considering it's Superbowl season. Maybe I'll send some Scape Ballers against my kid's and their favorite supers to get the itch back for all of it.

Right now though, Gigazaur is the KoT and until my kids or wife take me down, I just don't want to give it up.
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Captain Underpants

It's been so long since I've updated or even read through this thread. Unfortunately I don't have the time I once did but that doesn't mean my passion for creating and updating customs has gone away. I still want to go through a few more of the Havok figures so eventually I will be begging @A3n to help me out over in these parts.

Until then, I do want to make an aesthetic change to the name and class of the blue dragon.

I originally went with Tlaloc the Ku-Tu because I had an ancient Olmec feel to the dragon.

Then the other day I was rummaging through my copy of Stratego Legends (the Craig Van Ness game that "provided" the general name of QA'AN) when I saw something I missed before.

The QA'AN army has a blue dragon named "Frinhorn" and looks just like this miniature!?!?

Considering Queen Kiova and Essenwein are originally Stratego Legends characters, how could I let this go by?

Therefore, I think it would only make sense to make the changes as follows:

--------------------------------------------------
Name change from TLALOC to FRINHORN

Class change from KU-TU to KING
--------------------------------------------------
Everything else can stay the same. No rush by any means, but if the #1 artist on this entire site happens to be passing through these parts... I always butter him up with complements when I need a favor.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 1st, 2016 at 12:46 AM.
Old September 30th, 2016, 05:09 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions

No probs mate. Here you go...

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 08:10 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:24 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HelmAverse SciFi HAVOKscape Custom Expansions

Matt Helm,

I see you have been on here every now and then. I know your Havokscape stuff has been dry for a while (especially since photobucket has locked us out), but I wanted to share a google site to this thread that has copies of many of your Havokscape customs:
https://sites.google.com/s/1KQEd8dKU...gA1s25jtY/edit

Last summer I was doing a major printing update of Comic Customs and Vahalla Customs. Then when I came to HelmAverse customs I hit a stop sign. Anyway, I found many of your custom cards on an external hard-drive. Now, I have them uploaded for everyone at a Google site. Over the next few weeks, the Google site will be including other toy/game for me and my toy/game friends.

As for Havokscape, I have been cleaning out my office (for my soon arriving baby girl), and I found a stash of my extra Havok Skirmish Battle figures. I think I will list them on Ebay sometime soon, so other custom players can use your units. I will try to keep the prices low too.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Captain Underpants

Shame on me for taking a year and a half to respond to @1moreheroscaper 's post. Thank you for preserving the Havokscape on a google site for this long. That is mighty awesome of you.

I just updated the OP to fix all of the card links to match them up to the gallery right here on heroscapers. Hopefully, that should keep them visible for a long time.

When I look at the second post in the thread, I'm reminded that I never finished off this end of the HelmAverse. I still have ideas and fragments of ideas for some of those units. With a little luck, I'll someday get back to these.

For now though, the boys in my house are pushing me to produce in the Superhero end of the HelmAverse. In that thread we are keeping the great A3n busy with (new and updated card) art requests. And believe me, the boys want to see my next few designs come to life over there because they each have their own additions to the HelmAverse that they want to share with the community. Papa will be so proud when he sees the first HelmAverse cards stamped with a "Helm Jr." or "Lil'Helm" stamp.

If there is still interest here, I won't abandon it. Maybe I'll run some space marines against my boys and their Supers sometime soon. Dad is on a victory roll lately so maybe I can wow them with the fun that some of these units can bring while crushing their souls.

Excelsior!
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:14 PM

owilde is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Amazing job, Thank you!! I am so happy to see how much Havok is being used on here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards