Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Now I just have to wait for Spider-Girl or Batman to finish.
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My insane amount of Design Points

Glyph of The Horses of Apocalypse Equipment Glyph

Last edited by Hidicul; August 7th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, we've got everybody who's been active lately with a post linked to the first post except Hidicul.
Well if you actually need my top 5 list fine, but I was sure all the Heros new I was kicking off my pet project with my next pass.

1. Famine
2. Pestalince
3. Death
4. War
5. Apocalypse
How many of those have minis?
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
1. Famine
2. Pestalince
3. Death
4. War
5. Apocalypse
And while you're at it, what are the main powers for each? I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, we've got everybody who's been active lately with a post linked to the first post except Hidicul.
Well if you actually need my top 5 list fine, but I was sure all the Heros new I was kicking off my pet project with my next pass.

1. Famine
2. Pestalince
3. Death
4. War
5. Apocalypse
1 but Griff figured out minis for the Horsemen. These Horsemen are going to be generic ones so I wont be doing anything like Archangel or Wolverine as Death.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love to know what minis you have picked out for this project. Are they expensive or hard to find?
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Heroes in the sanctum agreed and voted that we wanted the original Horsemen with their iconic representations as the classic generic Horsemen.

This is what we had decided in the sanctum, to use these figures or possibly some other appropriate Heroscape figures:

WAR

DEATH

PESTILENCE

FAMINE

Then after creating the horsemen, we could create a 4 horse Unique Squad of their Horses using these guys that can only carry "Horsemen" Class.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Oh my. The Four Horsemen just got very interesting to me.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I thought they would. In fact, I was just sitting here thinking "I bet Balantai is going to start working on his own Horsemen soon". A single creative idea around a bunch of geeks (us) is like dropping a match on an open tanker filled with gasoline.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I thought they would. In fact, I was just sitting here thinking "I bet Balantai is going to start working on his own Horsemen soon". A single creative idea around a bunch of geeks (us) is like dropping a match on an open tanker filled with gasoline.
That is so true. But in this case, I think I'll leave the Horsemen with you guys. I don't have those minis, plus, I don't know that much about the Horsemen. I know the Archangel storyline, but that's about it.

Besides, I have ideas for a whole bunch of other figures rolling around in my head, but I'm waiting for that one *spark* of an ability to finalize them.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hidicul's ideas I've seen and they have my trust. First post updated, though.
This next open design should be interesting ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Ooops, I accidentally updated Hidicul's post to Adam's Name.

:fixed:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy