Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Champions: Return to arms

Has anyone ever heard of "Champions: Return to arms"? I think it's an awesome RPG. You create a hero and go on these quests to get these Shards that are evil. The main antagonist, Cazic-Thule, is also looking for them. You must get the shards, Kill Cazic-Thule's Minions, and in the end, Slay Cazic-Thule himself and save Kunark from evil. A good, solid PS2 game-good graphics, intense action, and sweet (but sometimes way too simple) boss battles. Anyone hear of it, Hmmmm??

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Last edited by Claws of Death; July 24th, 2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old July 24th, 2008, 01:17 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Champions: Return to arms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions:_Return_to_Arms

Played it a while ago with my brother. Game was pretty fun but it had a huge bug that would corrupt saved games. Happened to us a couple of times so we just stopped playing.
Old July 24th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I don't have that happen to me. What happens to me is that it freezes on me, so I have to restart from my last save ( very painful when a tough boss, like Drovekar, is almost dead).

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, you're lucky. What happen is you load up a saved game. The game loads but everything on the screen is white except for your characters. They appear as normal. It looks as though your character is walking on big white cloud but nothing happens. Happened to us on 3 separate game saves
Old July 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM

Oooo... That sucks A LOT. Before that, though, just from my curious nature, What was your 1st character(mine was an Iksar Shaman named Darazan)?

Old July 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM

Hmm, can't remember exactly but I think it was one of those Cat People. I think I used him as a fighter?

My other two characters were both Barbarians as I like the tough melee guys.
Old July 24th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was hooked on this game for a while a few years ago. It was a great game to sit down with three other guys and mash buttons all night. My wife even got into it for a while.
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

I played the first one which was fantastic at the time. I really got into it. I never did get around to buying the second one.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 25th, 2008, 11:42 AM

You should buy the 2nd one. It's like the 1st one w/ more characters and new weapons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games