Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 31st, 2023, 06:27 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: APOSTLE'S CREED - a zombie story

Chapter 23 - man, I'm over ten chapters behind. I will get back to this, I promise.

~TGRF.
Old January 1st, 2024, 03:45 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Chapter 23 - man, I'm over ten chapters behind. I will get back to this, I promise.

~TGRF.
Don't worry about it man, you never know when a reader will fall behind or have real life matters come up or whatever. Feel free to catch up at any time, and don't forget you said you prefer to be further back rather than caught up should the urge to read in bulk strike you

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 4th, 2024, 06:03 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Chapter 24

Now we are up to Chapter 24:

Spoiler Alert!

Let me know what you think

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 27th, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:38 PM

Post Chapter 25

Chapter 25. This is another of my favorite chapters.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 26th, 2024 at 12:45 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 08:25 PM

Post Chapter 26

Next chapter. It is a longer one:

Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know what you think

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 31st, 2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:56 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm back, and we're off with Chapter 13:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:56 PM

Ah, movement!

Spoiler Alert!

I'll post the new chapter shortly

~TAF

Old January 11th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Post Chapter 27

New chapter. This one is shorter, except that it isn't: another three-section one.

Spoiler Alert!

Things are now truthfully up in the air.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; February 3rd, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:01 PM

Chapter 14:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; January 15th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:15 PM

Post Chapter 28

Typos fixed.

Spoiler Alert!

Next chapter. 28 is a bit shorter, partially as a result of the length of the chapter previous, but that doesn't mean nothing happens in it.

Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know what you think

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; February 2nd, 2024 at 02:08 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:43 PM

Re: Chapter 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Typos fixed.

Spoiler Alert!
Interesting... I've been taught and used it as using 'towards' when the object is singular, and 'toward' when it is plural. The internet seems to disagree with me there.

I think in the above passage, setting the words off with quotes would have tipped me off that Reed was talking about grammar, and not using the words literally.

~TGRF.

EDIT: Also, I recall you saying at one point that you wanted to keep the chapter count relatively same for both books, but we're a few over the count of TMHW now... does that mean the end is nearing for AC?
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:55 PM

Re: Chapter 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Also, I recall you saying at one point that you wanted to keep the chapter count relatively same for both books, but we're a few over the count of TMHW now... does that mean the end is nearing for AC?
Yes, we are nearing the end. The final chapter will be specified as the final chapter when it's posted, so you'll know when the story has officially reached its conclusion.

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction