Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:12 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bye Bye Rackham...

What heroes are you looking for? I'm sure someone has them.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Yeah i saw that, but they are missing quite abit of the single heroes i was going to purchase. I'm probably going to pick up some of their stuff, but my search through the interwebs has come up dry. It seems like no one has a stock of this stuff around. When the main site went down it just vanished.
Take a look at these guys. It's an eBay store, but they have some AT-43 in their Clearance section. The prices are pretty good and they do combine shipping on multiple purchases.

www.discountgamesinc.com

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 24th, 2011, 02:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A fellow scaper picked up some AT-43 stuff at his local game store recently and offered them up for trade. Here is a link to his post about it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35069

I ended up making a trade with him for some of the army unit boxes and had no problems at all. Don't know if they heroes he has are what you are looking for, but they should still be available.
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:40 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I saw several Rakham Confrontation sets a a game store last year and examined them - thinking only about making possible Heroscape customs. They looked great, but I could not afford to spend that kind of money, especially if there was no one I knew locally who might play the game with me. I'm glad I waited because I checked out that Discount_Games clearance section on eBay and now I'm salivating over getting several squads before the disappear totally forever.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 24th, 2011, 09:35 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Thanks for all the help guys. I was specifically looking for the ONI shogun(or hero) from the starter box N. Bokov.

This is the figure next to a warhammer guy.(i dont know warhammer, exscuse my ignorance)
Also was hoping to get some squads of the U.N.A. I saw someone made some great cards for those guys under Einar. Again thanks for all the help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures