Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 8th, 2007, 04:54 PM

wrestlingking235 has disabled reputation
Wrestlingking235's Custom Thread-Capt. Zadovsky 7/30

Heroclix Venom + Spare part from Megablocks

Heroclix parts

She wolf from Horror clix

Veteran Scrubber from Horror Clix

Random bits and pieces from my room

Random bits and peices from my room.

Genestealer from Warhammer 40k
Old June 8th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, wrestlingking235!

On behalf of our gene stealing and space hulk searching community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Some thoughts:
-His stats are high enough that it would be rare for him to want to steal someone else's
-Trying to make Genestealing work in a set of common heroes might be a recordkeeping nightmare
-The font is hard to read

Good first effort!

~Aldin, war-hammered

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
He needs a hitzone/life points too, or he's going to be REALLY hard to kill! :P
PS welcome to the boards.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Thanks, but how do I make the hit zone? I know what should be in the hit zone, but how do I actually make the little red version of the guy? Also, I've made a new custom already, just not a card for it. Plus I'm trying to come up with a name.
Old June 8th, 2007, 10:39 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
The only problem I have with the Genesteal power is that he is already good attack and defense so using Genesteal is something that wouldn't be used unless you attack Jotun or a dragon or somebody. Maybe make the attack a three or less. It would add to a more strategic use.

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old June 9th, 2007, 01:24 AM

Harold Woo who?
here is an excellent tutorial by justjohn on making custom army cards.
Old June 9th, 2007, 09:45 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
One question: What program do you use? Paint? You should look into GIMP, shown in the above tutorial. Great stats and abilities on the card, though! That guy would be a mass murderer on the battlefield.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old June 10th, 2007, 12:50 AM

No, I used Gimp. I'm just not the greatest at it.
Old June 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM

Well, I got my new custom base coated. I just need to buy some flesh and metalic colored paint.
Old June 13th, 2007, 09:52 PM

Ok, my newest custom is done, including painting it and making the card. Let me know what you think and maybe how to improve it.

Oh, and any Micheal Crichton readers may understand the Pred/Programming ability.
Old June 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Big improvement from the last one. I like the abilities of Lowe a lot. As a suggestion I think you need to reword the "Pred/Prey Power." Maybe "Instead of taking a passing swipe at an enemy figure, Lowe may move adjacent to the figure if it is within four spaces" Again its a good job for your second.

Old June 13th, 2007, 10:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
You might also want to change something about the Survival ability, too. At Medium 5, he's hardly ever going to fight anyone smaller than himself. And "smaller" is awfully vague. It could refer to size or height or even the figure if you wanted. Also, there's no way he should cost 135. That's WAY too expensive. The picture's a little hard to make out...I'm not entirely sure what he is.

Sorry to sound so critical, but it's constructive. This card looks much better than the last one, so keep practicing!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards