Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 23rd, 2014, 05:37 PM

terrakhan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
terrakhan's 9/23/14 sell list

Must be willing to travel to Duluth, MN for face to face cash deal - sorry for the inconvenience, I don't ship.
1 Valkyrie master set, SotM master, D&D master, 2 ticalla jungle, 1 fortress set, road to the forgotten forest, volcarran wasteland, I think 1 of each large figure expansion, many small figure expansions (but very few multiples of common squads except for zombies - I'll miss you undead buddies), I figure at around 200 figures, could be more.
I was planning at auctioning the lot at a local miniatures auction in about a month but I don't like to wait and decided to post here in hopes that some heroscapers are within driving distance.
$120 for all.

Last edited by terrakhan; September 27th, 2014 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Miscounted fortress set - edited for accuracy, miscounted Valkyrie master set - edited for accuracy
Old September 23rd, 2014, 05:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: terrakhan's 9/23/14 sell list

Unfortunately, I cannot drive to Minnesota. But you do realize that you are seriously low-balling yourself with that asking price, right? Even selling here to other Scapers, you should be able to get a lot more than that for your collection (Aquila's Alliance alone is probably worth near $120).
Old September 23rd, 2014, 05:50 PM

Aquilla's Alliance - was that with large figures including the big fly thingie? Yeah, I haven't played in a long time. And yes I know it's like throwing money out the window, but obviously the price is still too high if you're not going to drive up from Arizona to get the deal of the century...just kidding. I'm not lowering the price any more. Thanks for responding Porkins
Old September 23rd, 2014, 06:12 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I think he meant that is a REALLY good deal for anyone buying the collection.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 07:35 PM

Yup, I got his gist. But that's how bad I want to clear up some space around here. And I really would feel glad if someone actually got a chance to PLAY with all this sweet plastic goodness. Such a shame that it's gathering dust...
Old September 23rd, 2014, 07:46 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Let me know if you change your mind on shipping.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 07:56 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Let me know if you change your mind on shipping.
Me too. I'd pay twice the asking price if you'll ship it.
Old September 24th, 2014, 01:20 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Pm sent
Old September 25th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

PM also sent.
Old October 7th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you Terrakhan for a phenomenal deal and for taking such good care of your collection. I will be paying this one forward.
Old October 7th, 2014, 09:05 AM

So did you drive there Tim? I'll be watching your thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades