Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old June 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
New Dragon Teaser?

With the release of the new D2 Wyrmlings, you'll notice that 3 or them are baby version of Nilfheim, Zelrig, and Othkurik. But the third Wyrmling appears to have attributes of a dragon we haven't seen before.

Can we expect an Aquillian, lightning shooting, Dragon in wave 3? Judging from the pattern with the other Wyrmlings and the Blue Wyrmling, it'll have higher attack than defense, and its normal attack will be greater than its special attack. It'll have some sort of lightning breath special attack that can bounce two times.

My Prediction:
Life
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 4

LIGHTING BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 4
Choose a figure to attack. you may also choose another figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure and another figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second targeted figure to be affected by Lightning Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.

FLYING
... you know what this does.
Old June 12th, 2010, 06:55 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Dragon Teaser?

Makes sense enough, but then you could say that its also a teaser for wyrmlings for the other dragons.

x3
jwindjackal is the Marro Divider(s)...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
With the release of the new D2 Wyrmlings, you'll notice that 3 or them are baby version of Nilfheim, Zelrig, and Othkurik.
I think you mean Braxas.
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm wondering how they will try to package a large dragon in a booster?

This makes me think a large terrain pack is in the works or a possibility of another master set.

Either way I'm excited!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:04 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I think you are right, although I hope not since the powe/statsr is a little boring since it is similar to Dragons we have already
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:10 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
With the release of the new D2 Wyrmlings, you'll notice that 3 or them are baby version of Nilfheim, Zelrig, and Othkurik.
I think you mean Braxas.
No. For 2 reasons.
1) Othkurik is called the Black dragon, and its called the Black Wyrmling.
2) The horns and wings on Braxas doesn't match the horns and wings on Black Wyrmling, but the horns and wings on Othkurik does.
EDIT: I'm blind

Last edited by Kaiyu; June 12th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Makes sense enough, but then you could say that its also a teaser for wyrmlings for the other dragons.
You're right! Problem is what to call the Mimring Wyrmling since Red Wyrmling is taken. Maybe Crimson Wyrmling?

Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

FLEDGLING FIRE LINE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2.
Choose 5 (maybe 6) spaces in a straight line from Crimson Wyrmling. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Crimson Wyrmling's Fledgling Fire Line Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

FLYING

Green Wyrmling

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

COUNTERSTRIKE
... you know
FLYING
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:28 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
You're right! Problem is what to call the Mimring Wyrmling since Red Wyrmling is taken. Maybe Crimson Wyrmling?

Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

FLEDGLING FIRE LINE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2.
Choose 5 (maybe 6) spaces in a straight line from Crimson Wyrmling. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Crimson Wyrmling's Fledgling Fire Line Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

FLYING
I like it. I'd go with Gold Wyrmling, since Mimring is sort of an orangy-gold color and it sounds cool. I like Fledgling Fire Line. I hope we see the Charos-ling in the next wave. The completionist in me wants to see these last two critters.

EDIT: In place of the SA, the Char-ling could have Tough and Counterstrike.
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:30 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think you mean Braxas.
No. For 3 reasons.
2) The horns and wings on Braxas doesn't match the horns and wings on Black Wyrmling, but the horns and wings on Othkurik does.
3) The Braxas' "Poisonous Acid Breath" is not a special attack, while both Black Wyrmling and Othkurik's Acid attacks are special attack.
#3 is wrong - Black Wyrmling's Fledging Acid Breath is not a Special Attack. In fact, it's exactly like a weaker version of Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think you mean Braxas.
No. For 3 reasons.
3) The Braxas' "Poisonous Acid Breath" is not a special attack, while both Black Wyrmling and Othkurik's Acid attacks are special attack.
#3 is wrong - Black Wyrmling's Fledging Acid Breath is not a Special Attack. In fact, it's exactly like a weaker version of Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath.
Oh, you'd be right about that. My apologies. You'll notice the Wyrmlings are neutral gender, always using "it." Since its a common hero, perhaps its suggesting that it can go either way. The girls turn into something like Braxas, and the guys into something like Othkurik.
Old June 12th, 2010, 08:02 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Can we expect an Aquillian, lightning shooting, Dragon in wave 3? Judging from the pattern with the other Wyrmlings and the Blue Wyrmling, it'll have higher attack than defense, and its normal attack will be greater than its special attack. It'll have some sort of lightning breath special attack that can bounce two times.
Members of the design team said two thing in another thread.

They want WotC to let them design a big blue dragon.

And WotC told them to make the blue wyrmling have the strongest base attack of the wyrmlings.

FWIW.

Last edited by Hogg; June 12th, 2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 12th, 2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
And WotC told them to mak the blue wyrmling have the strongest base attack of the wyrmlings.
Perhaps that means 7 attack. That would make him stick out a bit more among the dragon figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units