Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 23rd, 2016, 11:31 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: LEGO Star Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post

I do have a couple of extras I could trade....if you have things to trade. ^_^

I have a Hexcombat troll on the way and have 1 LotR troll somewhere as well. Yay for variety.
KZ -
First of all: I don't want to hijack Sherman's thread with trade negotiations, when PM's would be more expedient.
Second: I consider my LotR Combat Hex TMG collection pretty much complete (except for the other 90% of the Return of the King Set, which I can not afford at $25 - $50 per figure - I guess I can live without them). It is packed up and put away in my storage room waiting for an opportunity to see daylight on a table top battlefield (preferably a 3D HS one) again.
Thirdly: I do have easy access to a box of about 100 miscellaneous figures that I consider "extras," however I don't want to take the time to list them all again. Over the years I have traded with several people and many of them have simply gone away or I've converted them into HeroScape customs by changing their bases. So it's hard to keep track of what remains in my "inventory."
Finally: PM me with a description of what you would like to accomplish in building an "army" or scenario, along with what you're offering in trade (... and NO I will *NOT* accept a box of kittens - I've already got four of them here in the house). I'm a pretty generous, good natured, and fun guy who will gladly help out a fellow HeroScapeR if it's within my means to do so without incurring any major expense or aggravation.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards