Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2014, 09:22 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Happy Life Day

This week, 36 years ago, the greatest plague ever was released on the Republic...

Enjoy with your family and have a great one

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 21st, 2014, 09:43 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Happy Life Day

Oh boy. Watched this in college with a bunch of my friends on a B-Movie marathon... such a strange flick.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:59 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
This week, 36 years ago, the greatest plague ever was released on the Republic...

I've only heard about this, never looked for a link to it, but now that you have, I guess I'll have to watch it. Um...thank you?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:20 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Um...thank you?
Ummm, don't thank me, I am just sharing it, not endorsing it...

-Ryougabot

Old November 21st, 2014, 12:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post

I've only heard about this, never looked for a link to it, but now that you have, I guess I'll have to watch it. Um...thank you?
That's not the whole special. If you really want to see it, I have it on DVD in exceptionally high quality, considering the source material was broadcast only once, and never released on any home media.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; November 21st, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: And I watched it on TV that one and only time, too!
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Also Lucas went around and personally smashed every copy he could find with a baseball bat.
It is a rough watch. I have never been able to sit through the entire event. It is worth seeing the animated feature with the first appearance of Bobba Fett. I came across a book that had Chewy's family in it once. I gave it to a friend who is a huge Star Wars fan.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 21st, 2014, 03:07 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've never actually watched the Holiday Special either. This one is good:

Old November 21st, 2014, 03:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Boba Fett Rides a Pink Dinosaur

It's a bizarre one. Tied with the Room for worst movie I've ever seen.

~Dysole, noting that the title of this post doesn't even crack the top 10 strangest things in this movie
Old November 21st, 2014, 04:27 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Boba Fett Rides a Pink Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It's a bizarre one. Tied with the Room for worst movie I've ever seen.

~Dysole, noting that the title of this post doesn't even crack the top 10 strangest things in this movie
At least with The Room the director didn't know better.
Old November 21st, 2014, 05:06 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I remember watching the Holiday Special as a kid and dying with anticipation for the Boba Fett appearance in the animated part. All we knew of him was that he was a mail in action figure and going to appear in the second movie.

As a small boy who only had broadcast TV, I found the wookie scenes entertaining because it was an extension of the real Star Wars... before any other movies, cartoons, etc. It was cannon to me.

Years later I almost questioned whether it was even real or just a figment of my imagination. Before the internet, you couldn't find a reference to this Special anywhere. It was truly buried in a vault.

As an adult I downloaded a poor copy a few years ago and... well, let's just say I wished I had dreamed it up. Even the animated cartoon is a tough watch by today's standards.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I've never actually watched the Holiday Special either. This one is good:

http://youtu.be/QMmaO6MzK4E
My gosh, that was better than the original...I might actually make that a new holiday tradition...

-Ryougabot

Old November 24th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
As an adult I downloaded a poor copy a few years ago and... well, let's just say I wished I had dreamed it up. Even the animated cartoon is a tough watch by today's standards.
I too wish I had dreamed it

-Ryougabot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General