Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 16th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Etrigan

I looked into it a little more and found out that out of 25 Leapers, All the Super Leapers do not have a # except She-Hulk who has MOVE #, All Water Leapers have no #, the Stealth and Regular Leapers use a HEIGHT #, and the single Mighty and Acrobatic Leapers use the MOVE #.

So I think Johnny was correct that She-Hulk is the odd woman out.

HEIGHT
MOVE
NO #

Spoiler Alert!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated Leap to the current wording

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:50 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super-picky proofreading: Should Leap say "When moving with Leap...," rather than "When using Leap..."? The Super Leap figures (e.g. Abomination, Inc. Hulk, Red Hulk, Wendigo) use the "When moving..." language.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What other figures have the generic Leap ability

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:16 AM
A Man of Taste

2020-03-17 - Leap 25 wording update to standards - no mechanica change

Old March 18th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Iron Fist’s Stealth Leap uses the “When using...” verbiage. I’m assuming he has the most up-to-date SL wording.

There’s an in-progress unit with Leap, but I’m imagining the wording there is just copied from this one so don’t think that’s much help.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
What other figures have the generic Leap ability
Just Old Lace. Everything else is Stealth, Super, Mighty, etc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Last line mentions Super Leap now.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:26 AM
A Man of Taste

Actually ignore this. It was right to begin with. It's the Super Leaper that we haven't updated yet. We hit Leap and Stealth Leap but not Super Leap. Fixing it back now.

Old March 18th, 2020, 07:02 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oops... I guess I was looking at it from the wrong direction, based on the discussion this summer about the C3G Inc. Hulk. Sorry!

Should the "Super Leap" figures be changed to match the others? I think I made a list of them in the Book of Incredible Hulk.
Old March 18th, 2020, 08:25 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Oops... I guess I was looking at it from the wrong direction, based on the discussion this summer about the C3G Inc. Hulk. Sorry!

Should the "Super Leap" figures be changed to match the others? I think I made a list of them in the Book of Incredible Hulk.
We have a list of just stopped being a priority one day and we never got back.

Old March 18th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Super Leap is the big outlier in general, it's not phrased like other Leaps and it doesn't really work like them. Different naming convention, too. I try to ignore it whenever possible. We still should rename She-Hulk's, too, since it's the most egregious of them all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library