Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:49 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
I'm starting to travel to Portland fairly regularly. Who is the ringleader in PDX?
I don't know if I am the ringleader, but I am running the NHSD tournament this year on Nov 5th as the prestigious former leader Badhe has moved on to more important things. I have also hosted a couple of C3G tournaments, the next should be sometime in December. If you are available for something would love to have you make it.
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So as I am moving up to Portland in less than a week I am of course curious about a NHSD event there this year as well as getting in touch with more Portland/Vancouver area Heroscapers and gamers in general. I know there are a lot of Meetups listed for games though not a lot Heroscape specific which is fine, I know a couple fellow C3Vers there too so that offers more possibilities. Anyway just sending out feelers, wanting to get my game geek satisfaction.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM

Marker 30 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So me and my brothers and friends are run games weekly and are always looking for more we live in the federal way area!
Old December 11th, 2012, 01:16 AM

Fess is surprisingly tart

I'm just getting into Heroscape for Christmas this year. The biggest box under the tree is all terrain and figures a friend sold me for an extremely generous price. Just looking that over, I believe I am hooked.

Anyway, I'm just north of Kelso, but I occasionally get down to Dice Age Games. There are a couple little game stores in Longview not five miles distant I could probably get a game or two going at. The owner of the one place I have stopped by, a store of pretty much Magic the Gathering, was quite friendly to other games going on, in the back game room anyway.
Old December 11th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Fess, we do an event here and there. NHSD was at Dice Age. Hopefully we'll get an event put together soon.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 13th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just thought I'd come in here and let Washingtonians know that I have moved my store that was located in Wyoming to NW Washington. That is in Burlington Washington off of I-5 exit 230. I'm letting you know because I have quite a bit of hard to find used Heroscape products for sale. This was the only Washington state thread I could find. Anyone in the area that wants to play a game also may come on by the store. It hasn't opened yet but will in one week. If there is interest I will post more information or just keep it in PM if you want.
Old October 14th, 2013, 06:53 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I just thought I'd come in here and let Washingtonians know that I have moved my store that was located in Wyoming to NW Washington. That is in Burlington Washington off of I-5 exit 230. I'm letting you know because I have quite a bit of hard to find used Heroscape products for sale. This was the only Washington state thread I could find. Anyone in the area that wants to play a game also may come on by the store. It hasn't opened yet but will in one week. If there is interest I will post more information or just keep it in PM if you want.
There are a few of us, mostly in Everett, WA (around exit 186 off I-5) and Seattle, WA (around exist 166 off I-5) that get together for Heroscape. PM me if you want to get in on games. Sounds like you are about an hour north for our Everett folks.
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
There are a few of us, mostly in Everett, WA (around exit 186 off I-5) and Seattle, WA (around exist 166 off I-5) that get together for Heroscape. PM me if you want to get in on games. Sounds like you are about an hour north for our Everett folks.
Just under an hour. There is a bus that connects us that just costs $2 to board. In my situation though I don't see me doing much else outside of work until next summer. Pretty much all of my waking time not at an hourly job is going to be spent on the business. I'd love to have you all over here though. If I'm notified a day or two ahead of time I can have a map prepared.
Old October 26th, 2013, 06:39 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to Washington!

We have family in Mt. Vernon that we visit regularly. The next time we are up there, I will be sure to stop into your store for a visit.

Down the road when things settle down, we would be pleased to have you join us for a battle.
Old October 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm sorta on and off living in Portland OR, just thought I'd toss that out there though (for tournament's sake) .
~NS
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:40 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I'm sorta on and off living in Portland OR, just thought I'd toss that out there though (for tournament's sake) .
~NS
If it's ok with you I'll add you to my p.m. list everytime there's a tournament.

Hopefully we have another event in December or January.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 27th, 2013, 12:43 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
~NS
If it's ok with you I'll add you to my p.m. list everytime there's a tournament.

Hopefully we have another event in December or January.
Sound's good . I was actually planning on being up there in December so that should work out perfectly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers