Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 9th, 2011, 02:47 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 4-5-2011, thru Mxyzptlk.)

Hey mathguy, any chance of uploading these to artscow? I just ordered some classic scape playing card sized cards from artscow and the quality is fantastic and the price can't be beat.
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:48 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's a good idea. I have never dealt with artscow before. I will look into that when I have time. I imagine it will take some spare time to convert things into some format they require. I have to catch up on work work first.

BTW what classic scape cards did you get from artscow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Hey mathguy, any chance of uploading these to artscow? I just ordered some classic scape playing card sized cards from artscow and the quality is fantastic and the price can't be beat.
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25985
This is the thread that has the cards and talks about artscow. They are incredible.
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Minor suggestions after quick glance:

HYDRA Agents instead of Hydra Agents
Human Torch instead of Human Touch

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Thanks for the corrections. LoL on the Human Touch. We played that card just the other day and no one noticed that. I'll correct that later this week when I get a chance.
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Thanks for the corrections. LoL on the Human Touch. We played that card just the other day and no one noticed that. I'll correct that later this week when I get a chance.
Is your gaming group possibly the Bruce Springsteen Fan Club?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM
math olympian

HYDRA and Human Torch corrected.

I don't know Bruce Springsteen's music to appreciate the Human Touch reference.
Old April 29th, 2011, 06:18 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 4-29-2011, Worlds Vilest.

The first page has been updated with links to new pdfs of the new rectangular cards of the latest wave. (I found time to make most of these during a final exam today. )
Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

A final exam!? For what class? Non-underwater Basket Weaving?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:24 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
A final exam!? For what class? Non-underwater Basket Weaving?
Isn't Basket Weaving harder than it sounds?
That final exam was a 3 hour Real Analysis final exam. And actually I'm typing this during another 3 hour final exam (Complex Analysis this time).
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:26 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You should probably concentrate on your studies first, then Heroscape
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You should probably concentrate on your studies first, then Heroscape
I've been doing that the whole semester. They are now ready for the Jedi trials...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy