Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 22nd, 2018, 07:09 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

We will be planning a National Heroscape Day even in Cincinnati/Dayton towards the end of October. Look for details coming soon!
Old August 22nd, 2018, 11:03 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
We will be planning a National Heroscape Day even in Cincinnati/Dayton towards the end of October. Look for details coming soon!
Awesome.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 5th, 2021, 09:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Ohio’s National Heroscape Day - October 23rd! Come play some ‘Scape and have some fun!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:12 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

HeroScape is Back, Ohio!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:46 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Stoked!!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I am excited! Any NE Ohio scapers want to get some games in soon?

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old August 9th, 2022, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
I am excited! Any NE Ohio scapers want to get some games in soon?
Let’s do it!
Old September 20th, 2022, 10:37 AM

We are hosting National HeroScape Day in Ohio on October 8th! Let’s all celebrate the return of HeroScape together!
Old November 5th, 2022, 07:23 PM

Of you haven't already hit up our group page on Facebook! We are based out of Dayton, Ohio and get together at least bi-monthy for casual games. New players are always welcome to join!

Look us up - Gem City Scapers

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 15th, 2023, 03:43 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Hello! I am hosting a tournament near Akron on April 29th. Check out the details here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62131
Old March 15th, 2023, 04:57 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDays View Post
Hello! I am hosting a tournament near Akron on April 29th. Check out the details here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62131
Looks like Deathwalker over 9000 is in Akron. I cannot make it (daughter is graduating from Bowling Green), but I will spread the word up here in Michigan and with the Ohio group (gem city and OutForBlood)!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:02 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Looks like Deathwalker over 9000 is in Akron. I cannot make it (daughter is graduating from Bowling Green), but I will spread the word up here in Michigan and with the Ohio group (gem city and OutForBlood)!
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! And thank you for spreading the word. Hopefully you could make it out sometime if it works for ya.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers