Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 16th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

I think I overlooked that one. I'll add it now. Thanks!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 25th, 2023, 05:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Found an good alternate for the Shadow Binder and Miniature Market is blowing them out right now. You'll end up with more than you probably need, but for $10, the price is right.

-insert signature here-
Old January 25th, 2023, 06:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, cool. Do you know anything about scale?

= =
Old January 26th, 2023, 10:19 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh, cool. Do you know anything about scale?
I did a very quick look when I found them but didn't find much. I'm confident they're 28-32mm scale, but I can't guarantee. I ordered a pack, though I doubt it will get to me before the sale is over.

Going to research a bit more hopefully today.

-insert signature here-
Old January 26th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'd like to think that anyone following this thread and who wants a suitable proxy at a discount would grab them now, while they're on sale, and hope for the best. But I'll wait for a more concrete answer before I put them up top.

= =
Old February 4th, 2023, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'd like to think that anyone following this thread and who wants a suitable proxy at a discount would grab them now, while they're on sale, and hope for the best. But I'll wait for a more concrete answer before I put them up top.
Confirmed these are within scale of Scape. I'll post some comparison pics when I get a chance. Looks like the price has gone back to 'normal' on MM at $32 for the box, but I'm sure this will show up in a sale again in the near future. Ebay is the best bet for a decent price, atm. If you're patient looks like you could get it for $20 shipped.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs