Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 18th, 2024, 09:35 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Myth - Sniper! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I wanna read more about Dan the man. You really brought that character to life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Agreed, your best story yet. The atmosphere was great, as was the writing of the backstory. I also appreciated the smaller details like Dan noticing the sound of a fire being put out (such an innocuous background noise but something a sniper like him would know to pick up on!). I'd read more of Dan's adventures.

~TAF
Appreciate the feedback! I do have one more Dan story that I witnessed at a local tournament a few weeks ago. I've become a big Dan Fan over the last year. Hoping to get that one written after the contest.
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:57 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Myth - Sniper! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I wanna read more about Dan the man. You really brought that character to life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Agreed, your best story yet. The atmosphere was great, as was the writing of the backstory. I also appreciated the smaller details like Dan noticing the sound of a fire being put out (such an innocuous background noise but something a sniper like him would know to pick up on!). I'd read more of Dan's adventures.

~TAF
Appreciate the feedback! I do have one more Dan story that I witnessed at a local tournament a few weeks ago. I've become a big Dan Fan over the last year. Hoping to get that one written after the contest.
Yaaaayyyyy

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction