Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 4th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Central Arkansas Tournament - May 3rd -Results

Quote:
Out of the three lucky husbands, I think I am the most whipped one!
Long, just FYI, this means something else in English.

Sure looks like this was a fun day. I should have gone just to hang out in Rev's church.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:21 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Quote:
Out of the three lucky husbands, I think I am the most whipped one!
Long, just FYI, this means something else in English.

Sure looks like this was a fun day. I should have gone just to hang out in Rev's church.
IMax, like Rev said, you are always welcome here. And you should have come, and played. Folks here are nice and would treat you well . And the "whipped" one is a joke, because everyone knows that my wife gives me lots of freedom to do whatever I want. I would have no problem being whipped by my wife though. If I were whipped by someone else who was not my wife, that would be a problem .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:54 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Here are some more pictures.

Prizes:

The winner was picking RuneBounds. Thanks again for not taking Memoir'44, 1/2Ltfightr . As you can see, we have lots of Wave 7 here !

Second place for a Castle set! Not bad at all, Clarissimus !

Third place, Ben, went up and grabbed one Templar Knight set so fast that I could not take a picture. That was what Ben came to the tournament for. His brother, Andrew, also wanted a pack of Templar Knights. Unfortunately, he lost his last game to me, bringing him to 2-2, but at the same time, giving me 3-1 and the 4th place.

It's me, picking Memoir'44 for 4th place. This game was the first thing I saw on the prize table. Thanks again, Revdyer for bringing it for the prize table. The person in the middle of the picture is Frank, who was also the youngest player of the tournament. I think Frank is not the youngest. I am sure that Jennifer was carrying the youngest player of the tournament. Oh, she is expecting, by the way .
If you notice, you can see the second pack of Templar Knights behind Nakita pack. My wife took it for her 5th place. She did not know what to pick, so I "suggested" her to pick that pack. And because of that, I could not take a picture of her, either.

This is Trevor picking a pack of Ashigaru. There were 3 sets of Ashigaru on the prize table. Trevor picked one, David and Jennifer picked the other two. Before the tournament, David told me that he would love to bring one pack of Ashigaru home. He actually got two! Good job, David and Jennifer!

Ltfightr got a Marvel set for her son. She looked so happy, probably because her husband took first price and beat both my wife and I. I officially say it here: "I do not want to play with the Ltfightr's!"

After everyone got their prize, we went back up so that the player with the lowest rank could pick 2 prize, and so on.

David cleared the prize table with the pack of Nakita. Everyone avoided the pack .

History was made:

These are the players of the First Central Arkansas Heroscape tournament. This day will be remembered as the first day Arkansas appeared on the map of competitive Heroscape. We dream to have a winner at Gencon someday .

The winner, 1/2Ltfightr and his wife Ltfightr. Congratulations on the well-deserved win!
And again, thank you all for coming, for playing, for being a part of our first tourney. We will see each other again in the next Arkansas tournament. Until then, roll skulls!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice photos and captions for the pictures Long. Thanks for taking the time and doing this for us non-Arkansans. Hopefully I'll be at the Second Annual Central Arkansas Tournament and you will have no choice but to take a picture of me - in first place.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events