Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 9th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Logan & Troy & I are going to try to have a tournament some time in the first couple of weeks of December. Somewhere in the Bay Area.
At this point it is nothing more than intent, though. Stay tuned.

~Z

Rad!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

I am in Elk Grove and have a lot of my weekend times free so would always be good to roll some dice in the Sacramento area; just need a good heads up about it since I'm also getting in casual games of Warmachine.
Old October 16th, 2023, 11:06 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
I am in Elk Grove and have a lot of my weekend times free so would always be good to roll some dice in the Sacramento area; just need a good heads up about it since I'm also getting in casual games of Warmachine.
Cool, I'm in Tracy area. Not too far from you! (about 1 hour)
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:51 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New tournament posted!

Bay Area Brawl 2023

Details are still being worked out, but wanted to get this out there for folks to get on their calendars.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 30th, 2023, 11:10 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Most of the details are now posted.

~Z

My map thread
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Next tournament is tentatively proposed for some time in March, and probably Central Valley-based.

~Z

My map thread
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:22 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice!
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Next tournament is tentatively proposed for some time in March, and probably Central Valley-based.

~Z

I'd like to throw out an early vote for the 9th or 10th, but Killo Jr and I will probably be there any day that's not the 24th, 30th or 31st.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 15th, 2023, 12:33 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

~Z
I cant make the 10th, 16th, or 31st of March. All other dates should work!
Old December 18th, 2023, 12:31 PM

South Bay HeroScape Get-Together is scheduled for Sunday, January 14 2024. Meet at the Santa Clara GameKastle (1350 Coleman Ave - by the San Jose airport). 10am to whenever.

South Bay folks:
Killometer & son
ScottXN
mariogolbee
personwholives

Other known attendees:
cmgames

~Z

My map thread
Old December 19th, 2023, 05:30 PM

Sundays are out for me.
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:40 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

While I might be free that weekend, I'll probably be prepping for the Las Vegas Open Miniature Wargaming Convention just a few days later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers