Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

It happens. You shouldn’t feel too bad about it. Sometimes you miss something, sometimes your opponent will miss something. We all try to be nice about it though, which is one of the reasons this is a great community. You played your hounds well into a tough matchup.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

Tiamat's Knights took it.

He opened up concentrating heavily on my heroes and doing a mess of wounds, but my heroes did not do the heavy lifting I was counting on. They only managed 2 wounds in 12 attacks which was just not going to get it done, some with height and some not. Kozil got 1 counterstrike wound, but took 4 wounds in a single early attack so was not the tank I hoped for.

I had a good chance with tiamat having only 5 blackgaard left at the end of a round and me holding Dagmar and an opportunity to get him below a full squad and really swing things, but my 8 attacks of 3 and 4 only got me 1 kill in those back to back order markers.

Tiamat won with 4 Blackgaard and Sir Hawthorne alive.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 2 until 5/30

Round 2 is Insanity of Battle on Arctic Divide. Normal Snow, Normal Ice.

The tiamat (1-0) v. dompredator77 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Blackgaardx4
* Emperor Andask, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx5
* Air Elementalx3, Death Knights of Valkrillx8
* Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Red Wyrmling, Warforged Soldiersx4
tiamat chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The scaperedude (1-0) v. coachmuskie (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dronesx5
* Jotun, Marro Warriors, Anubian Wolvesx4
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
coachmuskie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. agentward (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulkx2
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
agentward chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx3
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Viceron the Blood Knight, Phantom Knightsx5
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The superfrog (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Wildwood Monarch, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2, Wildwood Runnerx4, Wildwood Sentinel
* Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Morgan's Riflemen, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Gothlok, Isamu, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (0-1) v. superfrogs brother (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 10th Regiment of Footx3
* James Murphy, Wildwood Monarch, Deathreaversx2, Wildwood Runnerx2, Wildwood Sentinelx2
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Heavy Grutsx4
* Migol Ironwill, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
superfrogs brother chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first. Send PMs to superfrog to schedule games with his brother.

The guild_warrior (0-1) v. brak88 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Dumutef Guardx17
* Avernus, Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Fire Elementalx6, Water Elementalx3
* Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx5, Drow Chainfighter
* Kha, Granite Guardiansx5
guild_warrior chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, brak88 chooses who places first.

The xthorsavagex (0-1) v. lefton4ya (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 8000, Zettian Infantryx4
* Augamo, Marcu Esenwein, Quasatch Huntersx4
* Bol, Isamu, Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11
lefton4ya chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (0-1) v. dougantosh (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Fen Hydra, Protectors of Ullarx4
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax6
* Alastair MacDirk, Heracles, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2
* Boreos, Marutuk, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Knights of Valkrill
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dougantosh chooses who places first.

The kevindola (0-1) v. jcustar07 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6, Wyvernx2
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Fire Elementalx13
jcustar07 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The dysole (0-1) v. kinseth (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Isamu, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx5
* Kira Jax, Suskra, Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux4
* Ashi-Dhulu, Asterios, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 20th Maine Volunteersx4
* Brute Gruts, Eltahale, Maltis Tez, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Buccaneers of Tortugax3
kinseth chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:22 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Round 2 is Insanity of Battle on Arctic Divide. Normal Snow, Normal Ice.

The knight of scape (1-0) v. mtl1998(1-0) pool of armies is:
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.
Happening tomorrow night at 9 pm eastern time.

Pretty fun game, I thought. Knight of Scape did well with the insanity placement, putting 3 dreadguls in a bad position to get their OMs stolen Round 1 (I was forced to place first, giving the Varja first turn of the game). Thankfully, the Varja only tried to steal OMs from one dreadgul and one B-11. It had the opportunity of going for three separate dreadguls, but had to give up height if it chose to do that. Instead, the two attempts at the dreadgul and B-11 failed.

Nothing fancy happened in round 1. Some B-11 died, a couple of dreadguls, and a couple of honor guard. Round 2, I won a huge initiative and Valguard charged to the low ground to deal the final 3 wounds on the Varja, stranding its single order marker. That allowed me to get Pel into a very important level 4 spot, having height against the incoming HGs all game.

Honor guard and dreadguls backed by lazy Pel traded pretty evenly, giving me an advantage going into the end game with my two heroes (a half life Pel and a full life Valguard on the other side of the map.) and the last B-11. Warden 816 earned some respect, killing 2 or 3 dreadguls, blocking several attacks, and putting Pel to 1 life, but in the end he fell like all high defense, low life heroes do.

GG, Knight of Scape! Good luck in your future games.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; May 25th, 2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Game Over
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm playing dok's Valkrill mishmash against my own Dreadguls. Starting now-ish, or in the next 30 minutes.
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:10 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

The vegies dad (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx3
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Viceron the Blood Knight, Phantom Knightsx5
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
Playing tonight @ 8 pm EST.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm playing dok's Valkrill mishmash against my own Dreadguls. Starting now-ish, or in the next 30 minutes.
I was able to set up a massive wild swing on turn 1, which took down 3 Mezzos and (with Dreadgul help) Gothlok. superfrog fought vailantly from there but he was just down too much material. GG sf.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

There's a reason we call it Insanity of Battle.

Lesson learned for next time. Road to 3-1 starts here
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win v. Vegies Dad in the shortest (by # of rounds) game I've ever played.

I deferred 1st placement and Vegies Dad started by putting a squad of DKs near the Holdir glyph. I then put Viceron in a spot where he was guaranteed to be able to move onto the glyph with only 1 disengage on OM1. Vegies Dad put 1 squad of DKs further away, but I put the other 2 squads and a Skull Demon within 2 spaces of Holdir. Vegies dad set up my PKs in a circle to get 6 attacks on his OM1.

I opened with OM1 on Viceron, who moved onto Holdir (disengage missed) and hit 4/4 on the SA, killing 6 DKs & 1 Skull Demon. Probably the most points I've ever killed in one turn (245 points). Vegies Dad then moved Azazel to the spot to hit 6 PKs, but he only managed to kill 2 of them. My PKs then killed one DK on the next OM before killing the final DK on my OM3. Vegies Dad killed one more PK during the round and conceded at the end of the round with 2 Skull Demons & Azazel left.

gg, absolutely brutal opening where everything that can go right for me did.
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:06 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Lots of Insanity happening here!

I took the win against superfrog's brother. I selected first with his Dwarf army. He chose my Rae/Tae/10th army. Placement was a huge factor.

Turn one, Ulfrid's Grim Determination killed Raelin with only one wound on Ulfrid. Before I had the chance to celebrate, his 10th (boosted from Tae) bayoneted Ulfrid with 4/4 dice. Ulfrid took 4 wounds and died. Pretty crazy opening.

The dwarves kept pushing the action and we traded blows. Despite me forgetting to roll for defensive aura 4 turns in a row in the end game, I ended up finishing off superfrog's brother's army.

Great, fun game!
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:38 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

My reckless knights lost in spectacular fasion to dompredator77's dreadguls.

Long (very long) story short it came down to a 5 life Hawthorne attacking a 2 life Andask who had height advantage. I rolled 3 skulls. He rolls 2 shields to barely survive. We all know what happens next, right? Hawthorne betrays me for the loss.

It was a great match though and a ton of fun. Congrats to dompredator77!
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:56 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Playing at noon today in the East!

The scaperedude (1-0) v. coachmuskie (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dronesx5
* Jotun, Marro Warriors, Anubian Wolvesx4
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
coachmuskie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; May 29th, 2020 at 11:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events