Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)

The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)

C3G DC WAVE 32
YEAR OF THE HERO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Rebirth set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Aqualad.

Character Bio - Aqualad first learned the ways of being a superhero as a protege of Aquaman. He was a founding member of a team of teenaged superheroes consisting originally of himself, Robin, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Kid Flash. Aqualad is a very calm person, a trait unshared by the rest of his teammates. Soft-spoken and clear-headed, he has a tendency to think things through and formulate plans before taking any sort of action. He tries to see the good in all people and often acts as the voice of reason amongst his teammates, who are rarely as cool-headed as he is. He was unanimously elected by the team to be their leader after their first mission together due to these qualities.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Aqualad can move Titan and Sidekick Heroes with his Young Justice special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:27 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) - breathing period

NAME = AQUALAD
SECRET IDENTITY = KALDUR'AHM

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = NOBLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 170

YOUNG JUSTICE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Aqualad, you may move up to X other Titan or Sidekick Heroes you control who have not moved this player turn, where X is the number of Order Markers on this card.

WATER AFFINITY
Aqualad does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Aqualad's attack while he is within 2 spaces of a water space.

MYSTICAL LIGHTNING SHOCK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Androids and Cyborgs roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against this special attack. Figures occupying water spaces subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled when defending against this special attack. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by this special attack. Aqualad may only use this special attack once per round.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 21st, 2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:30 PM
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Miniature Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 16th, 2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking really good! The only thing to add to the third post would be a possible background image.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:35 PM
Archie

I knew that post felt empty but couldn't place it. Thanks Bats.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No prob. Also a good idea to post a link in the Outer Sanctum Index and Discussion Cave and to @ the six current Heroes to let them know this is live. (Since membership is so all over the place, I'll help you out on that last one):
@Tornado @Ronin @johnny139 @Lazy Orang @quozl @Karat

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work putting the art stuff together. The Art team is going to love you.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Amusingly, the other Aqualad could be this Aqualad's sidekick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:53 PM

Bit of a time warp involved, but I could see it happening. Like when Tim and Dick Robin teamed up during Zero Hour.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I know we've kind of backed ourselves into a corner, but the more I think about it, the more it bothers me we have a Titan that calls out other Titans from a universe where the Teen Titans don't actually exist. It's not quite "calling out Metahuman on a Marvel card" level of iffy for me, but it's close.

I'd also like a bit more specificity on the name for Young Justice... though I think we've already done the other Young Justice leaders so I guess there's not much chance of confusion going forward.

I think art-wise we'd need something from the Earth-16 version of him - I know I have tentative plans for the Rebirth version, at least. (I also don't love that the mini is clearly not Kaldur - I mean, Kaldur with a backpack? Ridiculous. But I acknowledge we play the hand we're dealt there.)

Mechanically though, he's solid! I'm comfortable with pretty much everything here.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:45 PM
Archie

I originally had "Young Justice Leader" as the power name, but Bats suggested just using Young Justice. MrNobody pointed out the team isn't actually called Young Justice in-universe, it's called "The Team". The name could probably be improved further but I'm cool with any of the options we've had so far.

Good point with the art. It's been surprisingly difficult to find suitable art of Kaldur from Young Justice or associated comics. I added one to the 3rd post that I think works, though.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

To clarify, I don’t have a problem with any Young Justice name. Just raising it as a point of potential discussion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library