Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 7th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Breathing

You can simplify the wording a bit and make it a bit more clear like so:

INFINITY QUEST
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet on this card and put one of each of all Glyphs of Infinity not in the game into a Glyph Pool. Each player, starting with the player to your right and going counter-clockwise, places a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Next, you may choose one Glyph from the Glyph Pool and equip it. At the start of each new round, if there are any Glyphs in the Glyph Pool, the player who wins the initiative must place a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Glyphs cannot be placed within 3 spaces of any figure or another Glyph of Infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:39 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I do think that Glyph Pool is the cleanest way to actually articulate the Glyphs themselves, but I think that's the right way to have them enter the game, so we're probably good to test at least.
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you put his stats into the Heroscape Points Calculator with his life at 20 (due to Rewritten Death) and giving him 30 points for Flying, that's 1130 right there. Due to his being an Event Hero and the other powers, I'd maybe go 1300-1400 to start?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2019, 03:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I understand why Lazy included the 'until 5 glyphs are placed' language that Quozl cut, the intent is that in games with 5+ opponents that Thanos gets to start with at least one gem, and so I'd like to see that stay if possible as well, but if space limitations are demanding that something be cut then that is a line I would drop as well.

Not sure about the technical rules on start of game vs. start of new round, but I believe start of game powers would trigger before the start of the first round and thus you would be placing another glyph right away. I kind of preferred the end of round glyph placement by whoever won initiative anyway as then you didn't know if you would be going next or not when you put it down.
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I like the idea of placing at the end of the round based on the last round's initiative... how would we word that?
I feel like we're getting close to being able to start testing here.
Wondering about dropping his Life a bit, though - IAmBatman's cost estimate is fairly high, and while I want this guy to be a beast, I know others (me included) also like the idea of being able to take him with some of his lackeys in a larger game, and increasing the amount of room for that a bit sounds like a good idea.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 10th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

INFINITY QUEST
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet on this card and put one of each of all Glyphs of Infinity not in the game into a Glyph Pool. Each player, starting with the player to your right and going counter-clockwise, places a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Next, you may choose one Glyph from the Glyph Pool and equip it. At the start end of each new round, if there are any Glyphs in the Glyph Pool, the player who wins won the initiative that round must place a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Glyphs cannot be placed within 3 spaces of any figure or another Glyph of Infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 10th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
INFINITY QUEST
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet on this card and put one of each of all Glyphs of Infinity not in the game into a Glyph Pool. Each player, starting with the player to your right and going counter-clockwise, places a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Next, you may choose one Glyph from the Glyph Pool and equip it. At the start end of each new round, if there are any Glyphs in the Glyph Pool, the player who wins won the initiative that round must place a Glyph from the Glyph Pool on any empty space on the battlefield. Glyphs cannot be placed within 3 spaces of any figure or another Glyph of Infinity.
Thanks!
Everyone good with that as the final draft for the power going into testing? What about Life and points... try to drop both or leave as is and start at Bats's assessment?
I'll be out this evening so likely won't be responding to anything for a while.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 10th, 2019, 02:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I like it where it is. The fact is Thanos plus the Black Order should be epic because it feels epic! That might mean for our game that you need to run a 2500 point game. Since they take on ALL of the Avengers, that feels appropriate.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I like the idea of placing at the end of the round based on the last round's initiative... how would we word that?
I feel like we're getting close to being able to start testing here.
Wondering about dropping his Life a bit, though - IAmBatman's cost estimate is fairly high, and while I want this guy to be a beast, I know others (me included) also like the idea of being able to take him with some of his lackeys in a larger game, and increasing the amount of room for that a bit sounds like a good idea.
I agree with Spidey's points about going epic. But if you do want to drop his cost, dropping Life is definitely the way to go, since for every life you drop that's basically dropping 2 life from his value.

Even going down to 9 Life as his base takes close to 200 points off on the calculator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm cool with that wording as a starting point.

As far as the point cost, I'm cool whether you want to try him as-is around 1400, or dial the Life down and start him closer to 100.
Old January 11th, 2019, 07:57 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I'm cool with that wording as a starting point.

As far as the point cost, I'm cool whether you want to try him as-is around 1400, or dial the Life down and start him closer to 100.
I don't think I'll want to try him at 100 - feels a bit puny, that's worse than Pyro.

Glad we're happy with that version of the power. I reckon I'm going to go with that. I also think I'm going to drop his Life to 9 - it's a small enough change, still keeps him top level, and leaves a little more room for minions such as Black Order/Chitauri in 2,000 point games (and leaves 2,500 point games for you to really bring out the big guns).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; January 11th, 2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old January 11th, 2019, 08:52 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Technically, if you lower him from 1400 at all, you are starting him closer to 100.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library