Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old February 27th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I've created a terrain section for my Thingiverse where I will be uploading various things I've put together.
When I get a chance I will upload the hexes I created (now that the patent has expired).
Cool. Those would be very worthwhile.
Posted:

Hexes and bridge piece

Last edited by White Knight; February 28th, 2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 03:20 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Just uploaded some upgraded walls that can fit end-to-end and make long walls and enclosures.

See here:
Heroscape walls
Old July 12th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, awesome.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 10:00 AM

@Yodaking
The front page needs some updating. Most of my links are dead, but the files are now on thingiverse.

Also, I suggest we add "terrain" to the title of this thread, since it's the only thread dedicated to 3D printed terrain items.

New links:
Heroscape ice tiles (6, 4, 3, and 7 hex with grooves)
Heroscape Walls to make orthogonal buildings
Hexes (classic and road, 24, 7, 3, 2, and 1, RttFF bridge, and ice hexes)
Fortress pieces (WIP)
Heroscape Palm Trees
Heroscape Evergreen Trees
Heroscape glyphs

Keep the pictures.

Also delete the 2-6 height hexes and the twisted hexes. I'll upload them to thingiverse soon and post the new link.

You can also delete my custom trees and bushes.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 04:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Terrain Stl Files

Reorganized it a bit to just put all your stuff in one block, but took care of it.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 05:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks YK and WK.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Reorganized it a bit to just put all your stuff in one block, but took care of it.
Great! Thank you.
Old January 17th, 2022, 07:53 PM

Big Oldprankster is surprisingly tart

Does anyone have a good link to the waterfall posted on the first page? Originally posted by srmalloy. I have 3-8 but cannot find where I saved the 2 high one. Thanks.
Old February 4th, 2022, 06:10 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone have any luck printing the 27 hex tiles? I'm curious how well it comes out and connects with the official tiles
Old February 4th, 2022, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Anyone have any luck printing the 27 hex tiles? I'm curious how well it comes out and connects with the official tiles
My printer isn't large enough to print them. I know the 7 hex files work ok, and they use the same dimensions as the 24 hex, so I expect it to work as well.

But no, I've never verified it.
Old February 5th, 2022, 04:05 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
My printer isn't large enough to print them. I know the 7 hex files work ok, and they use the same dimensions as the 24 hex, so I expect it to work as well.

But no, I've never verified it.
I have an ender 3 myself and so can't print 24 hexes so I haven't been able to test it either; I have had good prints for the 7s however
In the future I plan on getting a second printer with a larger bed, so at that point testing out the 24 would be an option
Old May 19th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone found a good PLA filament that matches the standard HeroScape brown tiles? If so, perhaps that info could be added to the first post.

I can verify that Amazon Basics PLA Brown is NOT a good match. It is too dark.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing