Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:49 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Re: Idea for Heroscape game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$un View Post
Yeah, but the problem with the board game is you need someone else to play with you, in a video game you can play alone or with someone else, and in a video game you don't know if an enemy is hiding behind a wall wating to shoot you down.
I guess you have never tried playing against yourself in Heroscape. Draft two armies and play away. Sometimes you forget an enemy is behind a wall or trees in a board game too.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion