Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 1st, 2021, 10:47 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

I don't believe this has been posted around here but I found this earlier: Overwatch Monopoly Gamer. They're sadly not in scale with one another, but it's at least something miniature wise if you guys did want to approve Overwatch. It gives you Winston, Tracer, Mercy, Reaper, D.Va, and Lucio: two of each class. They're plastic minis like the Mario and Sonic Monopoly Gamer sets, and whilst I don't have the Overwatch one (I've ordered it so can nab pics when it arrives if people want), the Mario ones are pretty in scale with 'scape. Donkey Kong stands around Hasbro Venom's height whilst Mario is shorter.

Last edited by Skinderella; March 1st, 2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old March 1st, 2021, 12:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I don't believe this has been posted around here but I found this earlier: Overwatch Monopoly Gamer. They're sadly not in scale with one another, but it's at least something miniature wise if you guys did want to approve Overwatch. It gives you Winston, Tracer, Mercy, Reaper, D.Va, and Lucio: two of each class. They're plastic minis like the Mario and Sonic Monopoly Gamer sets, and whilst I don't have the Overwatch one (I've ordered it so can nab pics when it arrives if people want), the Mario ones are pretty in scale with 'scape. Donkey Kong stands around Hasbro Venom's height whilst Mario is shorter.

I saw this at 5 Below, for $10, which makes it seem like they are unclear on the concept of 5 Below.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 1st, 2021, 02:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That's pretty awesome, great find! Really sucks they don't have my boy McCree, but the ones they do have are a pretty decent cross-section of interesting and iconic characters. Lucio would especially be an interesting one to translate to Scape.
Old March 1st, 2021, 03:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice find.
I have a Monopoly Mario and a Toad.

I use Toad for Chucky.
Old March 1st, 2021, 06:27 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
That's pretty awesome, great find! Really sucks they don't have my boy McCree, but the ones they do have are a pretty decent cross-section of interesting and iconic characters. Lucio would especially be an interesting one to translate to Scape.
Yeah I wish they'd done expansions like they did with the Mario one, so many great characters missing out. This set alone nets some fun characters though. I'd love to see how D.Va and Lucio work, and Overwatch seems like a pretty fitting series for C3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice find.
I have a Monopoly Mario and a Toad.

I use Toad for Chucky.
Damn I've been after Toad for so long but now they're impossible to find. I did manage to grab Rosalina and Wario though!
Old March 1st, 2021, 06:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like I have the fireball Mario.
Also got a Shy Guy in a Mario Kart.
I knew I should have picked up more of those.
Old March 1st, 2021, 07:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw Monopoly blind box token pieces at Walmart the other day, but they were just the generic ones and not pop culture figures. I'll have to keep an eye on that shelf space if they are going to start stocking named characters.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I saw Monopoly blind box token pieces at Walmart the other day, but they were just the generic ones and not pop culture figures. I'll have to keep an eye on that shelf space if they are going to start stocking named characters.
Sadly I don't think you'll have much luck right now. Monopoly Gamer seems to be the ones with plastic minis. The only series Monopoly Gamer has done so far is Mario, Mario Kart, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Overwatch, of which the Mario ones were the only ones with expansions, and both of those have been discontinued. I don't know how abundant the Overwatch one is in America but over here it seems to be the only one that's still got loads kicking about. Hopefully they do some more series though, could open up some options for designs.
Old March 9th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:

NAME = AANG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MONK
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

Range 4. Attack 4.
Before attacking, choose one of the following effects:
• Air: After attacking, move the defending figure up to 4 spaces, during which it does not take leaving engagement attacks.
• Water: The defending figure subtracts 1 from its Defense and Move until you next reveal an Order Marker.
• Earth: Add 2 to Aang’s Defense until you next reveal an Order Marker.
• Fire: After inflicting one or more wounds, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure unless it has the Lava Resistant special power.
After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack one additional time. Once per game, you may attack with this special attack four times in a turn. You may not use an effect more than once per turn.

STEALTH FLYING
When Aang starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
Here's another take on Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender. He can constantly combo the various elements with his special attack. And once per game, he can really pummel someone by unleashing the Avatar State and using all 4 effects in one turn.

Made a mod of him too:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 26th, 2021 at 11:42 PM.
Old March 9th, 2021, 04:41 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ooh, nice!
Old March 9th, 2021, 05:15 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

That's pretty rad, I dig it.
Old March 9th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a pretty sweet take.

Needs a fifth bullet for Heart, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy