Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yep. I had a power like that on Nemesis at one point.
The Shape of Things to Come

In the end I decided it would just not be fun to play against and maybe not that fun to play.

I like the automatic Hypnotized. I think there is some interesting design space to explore there.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Reworked, I think this is cleaner.

Quote:
HYPNOSIS
After revealing an Order Marker on Black Mamba's Army Card and instead of attacking with her, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this figure. If you do, that figure has the personality of Hypnotized and rolls 1 less defense die for the remainder of the round.

DARKFORCE PROJECTION
If Black Mamba is only engaged with one figure and that figure has the Hypnotized personality, that figure cannot move or attack. When Black Mamba attacks a Hypnotized figure, she rolls 1 additional attack die.
Basically just moved the defense reduction to the first power which opens up the Hypnotized figure to better attacks from other figures. Darkforce still has enough incentive to use it more often, so I think it makes her a better card.

Last edited by Splash; Yesterday at 01:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project