Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 27th, 2017, 02:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Heroscape MathTrades!

So the people at BoardGameGeek have made good use of "Mathtrades" - tools to help you do trades. It helps with 2 things - value estimation and multi-person trades. For instance:
Person A has game 1 & 2 and wants game 3
Person B has game 2 and 3 and wants game 4 and 1
Person C has game 4 and wants game 2

MathTrade can suggest a multi-person trade that gets a maximum number of people the maximum # items on their want list for less than or equal to what their individually priced trade value is; but each person always has final say on accepting a trade suggestion.

BGG has trade lists based on topic (i.e. Wargames), as well as conventions/events for "no ship" trades. For Gencon Mathtrade they have two places for the trade, each using a different website interface: Abecorn and OLWLG. I was thinking this would be a good thing for those attending Gencon to do.

However, I was thinking of making an exclusive Heroscape trade list on Abecorn or OLWLG/BGG so we could let a TradeMaximizer make suggested trades, but I first wanted to garner interest on it?

Post if you would use it, an/or if you have used it in the past and have feedback. I have not done it before so can't answer much questions as of yet, but feel free to discuss here.
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape MathTrades!

I can't believe this has never been done before. I'd be in on it if it was a shipping trade. I wouldn't be able to do a no-ship trade, since I won't be attending any of the big conventions.
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:37 PM

rickkeuler is surprisingly tart

I'd be interested in getting involved as well. Shipping as well.
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Interested!
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM

mistercharlie is surprisingly tart

Wow, I work at the Westin Indianapolis. That event for GenCon is happening in our building. I may have to see if there is anything I can work out as a trade in there.
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Would definitely be neat to get a system like this going!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I may throw in on this, depending on what's on the math-market lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 10th, 2017, 12:13 AM

L0nevvolf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sounds good to me
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercharlie View Post
Wow, I work at the Westin Indianapolis. That event for GenCon is happening in our building. I may have to see if there is anything I can work out as a trade in there.
!?!?!

I hope you get to come see us at the Con, even if you're just there on a day pass with a visit to the dealer's hall.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades