Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 5th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Jesus_S_Preston has disabled reputation
Spare Sgt. Drake?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread? If not, hopefully some helpful mod will move it?

Anyway, to my topic. I picked up my first MS way back when the game was first released, sparkly water and all. Since then, I've been in love with the game and have a small collection of expansions. However, during one game that was stopped and continued the next day, the board and pieces were left set up on our gaming table overnight---our Sgt. Drake (original, from Rise of the Valkyrie) fell off, and was ravaged by one of our dogs.

I don't mean to sound like a moocher or some guy just looking for free crap, but I know a lot of people buy tons of MS's just for the terrain. So, here it goes: I was wondering if any fellow 'Scaper would find it in their heart to send me a spare Sgt. Drake figure?

If anyone's interested, please PM me.

Getting back into 'Scape
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Spare Sgt. Drake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus_S_Preston View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread? If not, hopefully some helpful mod will move it?

Anyway, to my topic. I picked up my first MS way back when the game was first released, sparkly water and all. Since then, I've been in love with the game and have a small collection of expansions. However, during one game that was stopped and continued the next day, the board and pieces were left set up on our gaming table overnight---our Sgt. Drake (original, from Rise of the Valkyrie) fell off, and was ravaged by one of our dogs.

I don't mean to sound like a moocher or some guy just looking for free crap, but I know a lot of people buy tons of MS's just for the terrain. So, here it goes: I was wondering if any fellow 'Scaper would find it in their heart to send me a spare Sgt. Drake figure?

If anyone's interested, please PM me.

I got you covered...PM me your mailing info.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion