Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 1st, 2007, 08:35 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
1 master set, 1 Lava set, and 1 Castle set

that is what i have.

i need SYMETRICAL two player maps (I also would prefer that the terrain type is symetrical, for aesthetics.)

P.S. I also have 4 2-hex snow peices and 2 2-hex sand peices.

GIVE INTO MY DEMANDS OR I WILL SEND KRUG!
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:48 AM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
Don't post the same thing twice, it was bad enough the first time
Old August 1st, 2007, 02:14 PM

miniandmee7 Woo who?
I have a question for you -superatheist- were did you get that clone logo. Where the clone was like humping the air or something.

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?
Old August 1st, 2007, 04:28 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Dude, whats up with you!? If you ask nicely, maybe you would have a map by now. All you have to say is, "Me and a friend would like to get a game in, but I'm no good at making maps. If there's someone out there that knows a map that usesinsert terrain you own) I would greatly appreciate it." When you're saying, "Give into my demands or I'll send Krug!" Right now, I'm asking all of Heroscapers to please not give him a map until he asks in a proper, mature way. Thanks, thats it.

Old August 1st, 2007, 04:38 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Dude, whats up with you!? If you ask nicely, maybe you would have a map by now. All you have to say is, "Me and a friend would like to get a game in, but I'm no good at making maps. If there's someone out there that knows a map that usesinsert terrain you own) I would greatly appreciate it." When you're saying, "Give into my demands or I'll send Krug!" Right now, I'm asking all of Heroscapers to please not give him a map until he asks in a proper, mature way. Thanks, thats it.
....I think the krug think was a joke. He wasn't being mean or anything.

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old August 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Look, when i posted that i accidently posted the topic two times, if you don't realize that i will send krug again.
Old August 1st, 2007, 08:02 PM

Madd_Mugsy has disabled reputation
Hulk Smash!

Hulk SMASH puny Krug!

Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:35 AM

Hedge Knight Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Look, when i posted that i accidently posted the topic two times, if you don't realize that i will send krug again.
This thread is generally a place where people OFFER their own maps, and seek feedback, etc.

Occasionally people ask for maps, and generally the response is "look around or make one yourself," but sometimes someone is nice enough to take the time to create a map for someone else.

Never have I seen someone make a map for a person who is blunt, demanding, and rude. Adding threats to the demand is a surefire way to mark yourself as a pain in the a$$.

So please, look around, check the downloads section, and go easy on the demands.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:49 PM

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but my only problem is... he didn't even ask! He just demanded and thought people would give in to his demands and make him a map! You could at least ask!...

Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:21 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but my only problem is... he didn't even ask! He just demanded and thought people would give in to his demands and make him a map! You could at least ask!...
It's was a joke! How many times will Krug have to pound this into your head?
Old August 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:
It's was a joke! How many times will Krug have to pound this into your head?
I know the Krug part was a joke, but the thing that's annoying me is how you don't ask and you just demand expecting to get a map from someone. If you need a map desperately, either: A. Ask nicely B. Look for one on this site or C. Make one yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios