Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 4th, 2022, 08:44 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 8th, 2022 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Putting pictures in and removing link
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:47 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

What other questions do y'all have? I can ask them to Chris and/or CVN at my next opportunity (probably sometime today)

--
--
--

--
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:52 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those look amazing! Thanks for sharing. Personally, I am not very disappointed about the unpainted miniatures; it makes sense.

Are any old, unused ideas/designs being resurrected in Heroscape 2.0?
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why is the dragon leaning like that? Is there a release date? What will the cost be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:57 AM

Re: release date see my edit above. I will ask about price though I'm sure the answer will be TBD. I may be able to get a price range but I would expect less than $200. My expectation is a master set for $100? With inflation, rising costs, and what other games go for that is what I would expect. But they may have scale advantages that can bring it into the $60 range.

I will ask.

--
--
--

--
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:58 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will the terrain be painted or unpainted? Will the terrain in the new master set include new types of terrain?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 4th, 2022, 09:02 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Will there be digital support (a new website, forum upgrades, online play, map building software)?
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

The HeroQuest remake base set is $135, I think HeroScape will use more plastic so I expect the price not to be any lower than that.
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:07 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just texted pics to Ry..no cards...yet...no pricing ...yet...per CVN

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:11 AM

Terrain will be two-tone like the original game. TBD on whether there will be new terrains. Quantity of terrain in the new set is TBD.

Price point is TBD.

Dragon is leaning because it is waxed to the board so it doesn't get knocked over. It normally sits flat.

--
--
--

--
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:11 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
"Look to see how [Hasbro] interacts with the HeroQuest community to see how they might interact with C3V/SoV."
Sorry but as french I have difficulty to understand this part
You say that we can look how Hasbro interact with HeroQuest community to see how it may happen with C3V/SoV?

Has I don't know Heroquest community, someone have some infos on that?
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Will there be digital support (a new website, forum upgrades, online play, map building software)?
CVN says he can't answer, but to look at how Avalon Hill approaches this kind of thing with their other games.

Before this he had pointed out to me that HeroQuest has a companion app that runs Zargon (the game master) for you.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion