Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 5th, 2022, 11:36 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
The Book of Ninja Turtle Dojo

The Book of Ninja Turtle Dojo Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download the PDF File
Download the PockeMod File

Required Sets: Swarm of the Marro™ Master Set, Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set™, Fortress of the Archkyrie™

MAP Bio - In order to create a seamless ninja fighting team, Master Splinter has devoted many hours to training the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Down in the lair, it’s time for training...and possibly a snack.

GLYPHS USED:DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old July 5th, 2022, 11:40 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Turtle Lair Map

@IAmBatman , here's the design thread. If there's anything I need to add or do, lmk! Thanks!
Old July 6th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I won't be around to walk you through the early stages here, but hopefully the links in my sig and the other folks here can help while I'm on my trip! @Ericth74 has been through the map process most recently and should be able to help.

Make sure to post a link to this in the Welcome to C3G thread and tag all the Heroes so they know it's here (I'll actually tag the Heroes for you in this post):
@Tornado @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @MrNobody @Arkham @fret_gurglo

I don't have time for many notes, but I do have a few theme quibbles. I'm not sure if jungle works on this map? The Turtle Lair is in the sewer, not a swamp.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2022, 09:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just follow the process here, though no need to do those checklists since they are clearly for figures. Only big difference is that the final build of the map should be built physically at some point just to confirm that it is stable.
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:21 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Agreed with Bats on the thematic front. I’d probably swap the jungle stuff for castle walls or something? And how are we handling the warehouse top part where flyers can land?
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A turtle lair map also seems like a perfect opportunity to use the manhole covers DO

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:39 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Definitely want to see manhole covers as well!
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:54 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Manhole covers are being used already, they're the yellow dots on the map.

I also agree on maybe castle walls instead of trees and bushes, but I think it could also work with the palm trees and bushes with a slight name change.
Old July 6th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Agreed with Bats on the thematic front. I’d probably swap the jungle stuff for castle walls or something? And how are we handling the warehouse top part where flyers can land?
I agree here. The Warehouse Ruins have long been in the discussion as something that can't or shouldn't be used on a competitive map. To me it's the biggest issue on the map.
Old July 6th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could always do a special rule that you can’t occupy the top of the wall (cuz it’s above ground).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Could always do a special rule that you can’t occupy the top of the wall (cuz it’s above ground).
I know on Classic HS maps we just note to remove the top from the warehouse. Not sure if that’s an option you all would consider here.

Heck I even agree with the jungle except I originally wanted the theme to be an abandoned Turtle Lair/New York with some overgrowth. If that theme works I could change the name to Abandoned Turtle Lair. If not, we could definitely throw in some castle instead.
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:14 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I know on Classic HS maps we just note to remove the top from the warehouse. Not sure if that’s an option you all would consider here.

Heck I even agree with the jungle except I originally wanted the theme to be an abandoned Turtle Lair/New York with some overgrowth. If that theme works I could change the name to Abandoned Turtle Lair. If not, we could definitely throw in some castle instead.
If I remember right, there was issues with it due to tabletop sim. There's currently not a version of the warehouse ruin without the platform. A special rule would fix that easy. There are a couple of maps that don't allow flying over castle walls already, that could be a solution here.

Would be worth seeing what it looks like with castle walls instead of trees and bushes. Those sounds like cool potential themes to work with! I'd be down for either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library