Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 6/2 UPDATES

How about these pirates?
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Perfect! They can roll 4 fewer defense dice against snipers!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:30 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Perfect! They can roll 4 fewer defense dice against snipers!
Ha ha! I'd give you more +rep if I could, but it says I have to give some to other people too.
Old June 7th, 2009, 01:59 AM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

there wouldn't happen to be a download all link would there?
Old June 7th, 2009, 10:08 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

No I tried to do that earlier, but my hosting service has a limit on the max file size, and it ended up being too big. Sorry!
Old June 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

It's K, I'll have to get them one at a time, awesome cards BTW
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:06 PM

I just downloaded all of the Classic HeroScape Tools, but I had problems with the Normal Borders file and the Background file. I get a WinZip error stating that it's not a valid archive.
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM

I'll check it out, thanks for letting me know.
Old June 18th, 2009, 08:38 PM

I updated both files and they're working for me now. Try again and let me know how it goes.
Old June 18th, 2009, 08:51 PM

Now they work. Thanks!
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:22 AM

Updated the download links with the new Vehicle Card template that we've been working on over in the vehicles thread. I've made a superhero and a classic HS version of it.
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:33 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Updated the download links with the new Vehicle Card template that we've been working on over in the vehicles thread. I've made a superhero and a classic HS version of it.
GreyOwl - tirelessly servicing the Heroscape custom community since 2007.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations