Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 13th, 2009, 01:11 AM

Commanderlewis Woo who?
Re: Pokescape

Hey!? dont I get a say on who we do first!?

Just kidding.

I think Pikachu would be a fine place to start, and yes, it HAS to have Thundershock, maybe Quick attack too?

oddly enough... the first pokemon I ever saw was Mewtwo ^_^;

And... Great find on the "to Scale" figures!

Beware... The Kitt'eh is watching...
Old December 13th, 2009, 06:06 AM

N-Scaper94 *glass shatters*

This is a great idea! I love pokemon! Good luck you guys!.

God loves you and He wants you to be saved today!

If at first you don't succeed, don't go sky diving
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I say if we include Quick Attack, it should not be an attack, but something more along the lines of Eldgrim's Overextend Attack. Because two special attacks could get a bit messy...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 13th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

You hit it right on the head, Sonic. I probably would've considered something like "move X extra spaces before attacking" so Pikachu could get where it wanted to go- perfect glyph holder.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old December 13th, 2009, 01:24 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilsara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Are these being made to standard rules? Ifso, I want to join.

Yes. 100% compatible with Heroscape. Hence us, well, making it in an HS forum.

Also, before making any cards w should have a cheap place to get all of the mini's.

No. If people want the minis, they find them or (in my/other's case) make them. It's best to get the cards done as opposed to fighting over which site/store has the best (shipping) prices.
I think that we should make sure that the figures can be gotten cheaply before we start on the cards.
Comments in bold, and welcome to Pokescape.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:46 PM

The problem with that is that it requires that everyone find a site that they agree with, or go hunting for five different sites or stores. In addition, some people are less interested in making or buying figures- they just want to theory around a few interesting ideas. We shouldn't hold them up, really.

Plus, since I'll eventually get Apoxie, I might do a few tutorials for making some of the figures, which would be a more fun way to create the figures- they would also have a larger variety and could be built to a perfect scale.

And, as a final arguement, looking at product lists would severely limit our options. I can almost imagine people saying "we can't do that Pokemon! There's no figure for it!" By establishing what figures are available, we're limiting what ideas could come from them.

We might as well start with the actual cards so we can get on paper who we want to do and why- THEN we can worry about them having a well-priced figure for it.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:47 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Just an idea here, but it is Quick Attack. How about something like....

Quick Attack Special Attack (Normal)
Range 4 Attack 2
When rolling for initiative, if your 1 OM is on (Insert pokemon name here), you may reveal it to your opponent and add (1, 2, 3? We'll finalize it later) to your roll.

I kind of view Quick attack as getting the first strike in before your opponent, therefore the d20 bonus.

Just my .

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old December 13th, 2009, 03:35 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think that, if you chose to use him, mewtwo should have an ability where he can use the same special attack used by any oppenets figure within 3 or 4 spaces first. (hence his move "me first") I love pokemon, and this is my favorite one.

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old December 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM

As much as I love Me First, it's too obscure a move to use on most Pokemon. Mewtwo has plenty of better options, including a history of two movies, countless video game appearances, and Psychic powers.

(God, I've really got to stop posting every other entry just to crush people's opinions...)

Old December 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Clefairy and Togetic both rather commonly know Me First, though. However, I think it should stay true to what it does in the game, and be something along the lines of moving adjacent to an attacking figure and taking the attack. If we use it, that is.

Old December 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM

Um, I think you're thinking of the wrong attack. By the looks of it, you're thinking of Follow Me, not Me First XD

Old December 13th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Shade Tree

Yeah. Just figured that out >.<

That's what I get from only 4 hours of sleep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards